Auction 2 Jacob's Ladders

Monobear

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hey. Uh, I'm not sure how much these things usually go for but I know that since the beginning of time, they have been extremely wanted and sought-after. I love these little flowers and in fact, I keep one in my character's hair (replacing the Halo I'd wear every day), and I've been asserting them on cliffs.

I'm proud of myself for being able to get them, as I've never gotten a perfect town in any of the past games! This is a huge accomplishment for me, buuut... I'd love to upgrade my house. I spent a lot of time on PWPs and I didn't really care for my house since, stupid me got the crappiest location ever (at the time, apparently I thought it was a good idea) but since I have so much crap I wouldn't mind an extra room or two.

So uh, cutting to the chase, I'll just say that this is a pending auction - I used to do these on other websites, so I sorta go by my own rules now - meaning, if the offers come to my liking and I'm interested, I'll keep it going! But if I happen to not like any of them or I ain't necessarily "feelin'" it, I'll cancel the auction altogether, with no declared winner.

You can offer for both of the flowers, or just one. But don't go crazyyy

Again as I said, I have no clue how much these things go for. One random price I saw was 125,000 bells, but I've also seen them go for more and for cheaper sooo, I'm just going to go by what I like. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO OFFER IN BELLS. Offer in anything you like furniture, clothes, wigs..

There's only one thing I *really* want in the game, but I won't mention it since I want to sort of work for it, y'know? Hahaha.

Thank's y'all!

Mentally noted, thanks dude.:lemon: Not sure what's up with that smiley but I thought it was too damn cute.

Also, just saying - 100k seems to be the average price on here (that i've seen, you can hold out for more). I've seen them go for as low as 75k, and as high as 150k.

Last edited:
Also, just saying - 100k seems to be the average price on here (that i've seen, you can hold out for more). I've seen them go for as low as 75k, and as high as 150k.

Wow, that's really nice of you. I appreciate you telling me the popular prices of it, it helps me out a lot :) On past websites I've been on they just let you run around willy nilly so Bob is selling his ultra rare sword thing for 2 coins, and John Smith is selling his for 893939389294847. It's not very fun in those situations.

Gratias tibi ago.

Back