• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

2 A.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like most members act like jackasses even in their own ignorance in this damn thread. It's all pointing fingers, whining, and trashing others. And who does it seem to be mostly between? Tyeforce and Mino. That's how this whole damn thing started! If you guys would just get off your self-made thrones of fake glory and start to see that you are acting like asses. Stop denying it. ALL of you, save for those that don't pop into debates (i.e. VantagE) act like asses more than 60% of the time in these debate threads. So shove it and get over yourselves.

Happy Mask Salesman said:
It seems like most members act like jackasses even in their own ignorance in this damn thread. It's all pointing fingers, whining, and trashing others. And who does it seem to be mostly between? Tyeforce and Mino. That's how this whole damn thing started! If you guys would just get off your self-made thrones of fake glory and start to see that you are acting like asses. Stop denying it. ALL of you, save for those that don't pop into debates (i.e. VantagE) act like asses more than 60% of the time in these debate threads. So shove it and get over yourselves.
I reject the notion that I have a "throne of fake glory". I don't argue because it makes me feel like a *censored.3.0*ing champ to see my post count go up and up. I argue when people make baseless accusations about my character or motives. I'm on TBT to *censored.3.0* around, nothing else.

Mino said:
I reject the notion that I have a "throne of fake glory". I don't argue because it makes me feel like a *censored.3.0*ing champ to see my post count go up and up. I argue when people make baseless accusations about my character or motives. I'm on TBT to *censored.3.0* around, nothing else.
Yet half of the time, the assaults on your character are actually based on something, contrary to your belief. people have their reasons for that. Some may do it because they believe you're an ass, while others are tired of you acting like you're the best thing since sliced bread.

Mino said:
Yet half of the time, the assaults on your character are actually based on something, contrary to your belief. people have their reasons for that. Some may do it because they believe you're an ass, while others are tired of you acting like you're the best thing since sliced bread.
I'm guessing "some" and "others" are both euphemisms for you? It's quite alright with me if you think I'm an ass, I have no interest in currying favor with teenagers over the internet. I know the opinions of the members I care about.

When will this cease? ._.

Ask a question about why we on TBT are all ass holes and a raging argument sprouts up.

olol

iFly said:

Ask a question about why we on TBT are all ass holes and a raging argument sprouts up.

olol
I was thinking the same... it saddens me how some people can't manage to act nice in such insignificant situations... This is a AC forum... T_T

Nixie said:
iFly said:

olol
I was thinking the same... it saddens me how some people can't manage to act nice in such insignificant situations... This is a AC forum... T_T
It's not really not nice as more along the lines of blind.

And I wouldn't say the bottom half of the forum is AC based.

iFly said:
Nixie said:
iFly said:

olol
It's not really not nice as more along the lines of blind.

And I wouldn't say the bottom half of the forum is AC based.
Nah, but the main purpose of this is AC based... Also nice is just a simple way to put things... I'm too lazy to type too much about this... x3
<small>
<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>also I think that you're the secret hidden user... >:3
</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Mino said:
Mino said:
I'm guessing "some" and "others" are both euphemisms for you? It's quite alright with me if you think I'm an ass, I have no interest in currying favor with teenagers over the internet. I know the opinions of the members I care about.
And I don't care about that. What I do care about is the fact that you are an ass most of the time. I know somewhere in that stubborn head of yours, there's a nice side. Regardless, you should try and consider what you say before you speak.

Mino said:
Mino said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
And I don't care about that. What I do care about is the fact that you are an ass most of the time. I know somewhere in that stubborn head of yours, there's a nice side. Regardless, you should try and consider what you say before you speak.
I don't know where you guys are getting that Mino has been an ass, Unless I missed something that happened.

Shazow this thread got bad. Wonder why it hasn't been reported yet. I'm fine with Mino. He is blunt in his opinions. No shades of grey there.

Mino said:
Mino said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I may be an ass most of the time, but I'm consistent in it. I'm not some capricious troll on here to verbally degrade everything in sight. There is a specific set of things that set me off.

And my nice side is reserved for those that deserve it, or, you know, people I interact with in my actual life. It actually isn't so deep down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back