Giveaway |★| 15,000 BTB+ | YAS GUYS YAS! WINNERS PG13382

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually never shaved my legs. I've been blessed with very little leg hair lol and it's not noticeable since it's really thin and I'm pretty tan also. I'm also scared of it growing back with a blunt edge and then I'd have to shave it weekly
awe lucky you! i think i started shaving at a really young age, because everyone did it and i'm a follower haha, and apparently if you shave at a young age you get the prickles.. but luckily enough i don't get them haha!
i think maybe try waxing first since its more effective but yep, after-shaving-legs feelin is the best

Hmmm, 2 more days and at the rate were going, I think it'd be appropriate if we get the 15,000 contest to 15,000 posts!!! We can DO IT!!!

Hmmm, 2 more days and at the rate were going, I think it'd be appropriate if we get the 15,000 contest to 15,000 posts!!! We can DO IT!!!

ahah! if we even get to 1000/1500pgs i'll add a nice 2k to the grandprize or something

awe lucky you! i think i started shaving at a really young age, because everyone did it and i'm a follower haha, and apparently if you shave at a young age you get the prickles.. but luckily enough i don't get them haha!
i think maybe try waxing first since its more effective but yep, after-shaving-legs feelin is the best

If you have sensitive skin, no waxing. Usually after waxing you get these bumps(and sometimes they don't go away).
I tend to wax my eyebrows and that can hella hurt sometimes.
Also if you have a lot of hair, when you shave, it comes back faster and thicker.

tumblr_inline_mthgieSCmH1s2yzg5.gif

If you have sensitive skin, no waxing. Usually after waxing you get these bumps(and sometimes they don't go away).
I tend to wax my eyebrows and that can hella hurt sometimes.
Also if you have a lot of hair, when you shave, it comes back faster and thicker.

Ah thank you both, helpful and informative :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back