Giveaway |★| 15,000 BTB+ | YAS GUYS YAS! WINNERS PG13382

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes you want to join in a conversation but instead you waste your time thinking of what to say

Btw, @peoyne, I like the whole red aesthetic you currently have. From the user title to the red candies and the gif ~

Last edited:
lmao there was like a 3 page debate on it in the collectibles thread xD

Then, what about coconuts? They were in the older AC games, maybe they could add those.
Idk, I just feel like we need more fruit and healthy stuff with all the cakes and candies in circulation.

I think there should be more Pokeballs, that is one I REALLY REALLY want. I wanted one but I missed restock of it... every time

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then, what about coconuts? They were in the older AC games, maybe they could add those.
Idk, I just feel like we need more fruit and healthy stuff with all the cakes and candies in circulation.

put in lychees, everyone will think it is just a cherry :p

Sometimes you want to join in a conversation but instead you waste your time thinking of what to say
welp amen, but hey there again!
Btw, @peoyne, I will the whole red aesthetic you currently have. From the user title to the red candies and the gif ~
haha thanks
idk i really like having a colour scheme, like everytime i change my sig, i have to change everything else to match up... do i have an issue? hahah

*Knows that feeling*

Btw, @peoyne, I like the whole red aesthetic you currently have. From the user title to the red candies and the gif ~

I agree! I love the color purple, but no purple collectible besides a purple feather (I think ;-; )

haha thanks
idk i really like having a colour scheme, like everytime i change my sig, i have to change everything else to match up... do i have an issue? hahah
Nah lol. I'm the same way when it comes to my mobile theme on tumblr. I like having very thing matched with each other. Is pleasing to the eyes imo

Mangoes should be the common collectible. I would be okay with that since I love mangoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back