--

I've never heard of this anime. Ever.

68hpnnn.png

UltraByte said:
I've never heard of this anime. Ever.
It's generally unheard of amongst younger people... In fact, the only way I know about it is because I randomly found it late on Adult Swim, got interested, and bought the DVD set. I never regretted that purchase...

Edit - What about the music, though? Did you like it?

ANIME FREAK!!! Lol, jk. Yeah, when I started watching it on Adult Swim it happened to be the 1st and 2nd episodes and then it was canceled....it was pretty good so far...

Super_Naruto said:
ANIME FREAK!!! Lol, jk. Yeah, when I started watching it on Adult Swim it happened to be the 1st and 2nd episodes and then it was canceled....it was pretty good so far...
It gets WAY better near the middle and at the end. The beginning basically sets everything up. And then the movie has tons of plot twists that are quite bizarre... It's all quite apocalyptic...

But I'm no anime freak, this and the works of Miyazaki is all the anime I watch.

:p

Bulerias said:
But I'm no anime freak, this and the works of Miyazaki is all the anime I watch.

Same here.

Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle FTW!

UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:

Same here.

Those are all phenomenal films, but some of his other greats are Castle In The Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service, and Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind.

Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:

Same here.

Those are all phenomenal films, but some of his other greats are Castle In The Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service, and Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind.
He did Castle in the Sky? I saw part of it on Cartoon Network and thought it was good.

I've heard of Kiki's Delivery Service, but not Nausicaa...

68hpnnn.png

UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:

Same here.

He did Castle in the Sky? I saw part of it on Cartoon Network and thought it was good.

I've heard of Kiki's Delivery Service, but not Nausicaa...

68hpnnn.png
Haha, do I have to beat you with a bat EVERY time you don't know something I'm talking about? XD

But Nausicaa is one of my personal favorites. In other news, though, Miyazaki is doing a new film!

DarthGohan1 said:
I was watching when they took it off the air. Outlaw Star kicks its butt.

;)

Music is great in OS, too.
Opening Theme
Ending Theme
Did you even watch Neon past the second episode? Way to judge it before you're even through with it. The first few episodes were mediocre, it gets WAY better later on.

Do you reckon the old ones could be youtube? If they are I'd watch them so I can understand what you mean, about their music etc.

I, myself, am a giant fan of the .Hack anime's...

Its hard to get into something else. Though I have seen Kiki's delivery service a while ago, and read the Moving Castle manga...(Or some other Miyazaki film-manga)

Light Avenger18 said:
Do you reckon the old ones could be youtube? If they are I'd watch them so I can understand what you mean, about their music etc.
Nah, they're not there. They used to be, though... Copyright issues I reckon.

@ Gengar - It is definitely hard to get into something... But are you sure you read the Moving Castle manga and not the Nausicaa manga?

Bummer.
I think I saw the moving castle or whatever at my local convineonce store, I might get it.

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
I was watching when they took it off the air. Outlaw Star kicks its butt.

;)

Music is great in OS, too.
Opening Theme
Ending Theme
Did you even watch Neon past the second episode? Way to judge it before you're even through with it. The first few episodes were mediocre, it gets WAY better later on.
I saw like 4... but nothing can outdo OS.

Back