12 Days of Collectibles: Imposter Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the imposter collectibles will be released again in the future. maybe for an among us themed event? idk though!

Idk about you, but I really want the masterball. Maybe it'll allow me to capture a rare collectible!

I think I burned through 100% of my decade of accumulated TBT luck with last year's raffle, so I'm not expecting much, but that red pinwheel sure would enable every single one of my collectible dreams.

143 tickets were sold for our first raffle, and we have our first winners! It appears a glitch in the matrix happened earlier than expected, but what better way to kick off the event than to choose three winners for tonight? Let's all give a big congratulations to:

@Mr.Fox has won a Red Fair Pinwheel,
@deana lucked out with a shiny new Master Ball, and
@Naekoya is keeping it sweet with a slice of Pumpkin Pie

May your lineups be merry and your hearts twinkle with joy. 🎄

Also, as a reminder, we've enabled a sellback feature for your expired tickets. Be sure to use this feature via your inventory page to redeem 1 Gumdrop per ticket!

Be sure to grab another free ticket for tomorrow's raffle, and I'll see you all back here at 7pm EST!

WHOO what a great way to kick off the first day! Congrats to the winners!! I hope you all enjoy your prizes! I’m especially excited to see that Master Ball in action. 😍🎉

also HELLO
IMG_4956.png
???!!!!! Gently caresses it that is SO gorgeous!

eyeing that blue heart wand OMG 💙

it's me, that's my heart

(hope if there's another wand recolor, it's red ❤️)

Congratulations Mr. Fox, deana, and Naekoya for winning the first set!

I’m going to pass on getting a raffle ticket this round, but maybe next round would have something more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back