August Birthstone (Peridot)
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
ぶ
う
ど
つ
の
So in order to get "perfect town status" you need 110 trees, at least, do Palm trees count?

I don't have anywhere near 110 trees (I don't think) and I have perfect town?? Palm trees count though I think

I think they count. In my last town I had too many trees and I cut some palm trees down. After that my town rating was better than before. Because of that, I would be pretty sure that they count.

Last edited:
So in order to get "perfect town status" you need 110 trees, at least, do Palm trees count?

I never had 110 trees and I had a perfect town. 1 tree can be replaced by an amount of flowers.

Same for me, I'm far from having 110 trees and I've got my perfect town since july or august 2013. I don't think you really NEED 110 trees, it's more the spot where they are, there should be enough space between each tree like 2-3 and have "many" flowers and have at least 5 public-work projects in your town^^ I believe I got the perfect town because my town was more like a flower field than a town..XD

I can't see the grass for all the flowers ⊂((・⊥・))⊃

Aside from flora, you'll also need projects. Plants vs. projects needs to be balanced.
I'm not sure if the amount of patterns on the ground affects it.

Back