• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling 100% Original Stitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

umeplum

professional plum
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (34) +
Hey all! Recently Stitches moved into my cycling town, and I've decided to put him up for sale if anyone wants to make an offer. :)
I can TT to get him in boxes so he'll be ready for pickup at any time today!
(In game bells would be awesome)

Stitches.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, this community is so sweet! 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。
The only reason I needed the millions was to help my little sister pay off her home debts to Nook. I can lower the price to 6 mil!!

I offered Stitches for another villager yesterday, and I saw how hard she was trying to find her, so I don't mind, haha. I added your FC!

I offered Stitches for another villager yesterday, and I saw how hard she was trying to find her, so I don't mind, haha. I added your FC!

I feel almost evil taking your guys' bells now! I'm so horrible! 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。
I've added you though! Opening gates! Is 3 million okay since you and kelsa both offered to pitch in?

That's more than okay! Do i drop them once I get there, or retail?

aw, that's nice, dope! i've just seen you looking for Stitches all day and i have way too many bells, might as well use them. don't feel bad, ume! you deserve bells, too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll add your fc and you lemme know how much to bring.

aw, that's nice, dope! i've just seen you looking for Stitches all day and i have way too many bells, might as well use them. don't feel bad, ume! you deserve bells, too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll add your fc and you lemme know how much to bring.

Hi Kelsa! Dope paid about 5 millions bells for Stitches! The remaining cost is just 1 million! Thank you so much, you guys are the sweetest people ever! ♥ ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah, selling Stitches is getting more popular! Is his reputation going down?

A lot of people love Stitches! The only reason I don't keep a majority of my villagers is because I have a pastel themed town. Although, I have been seeing a lot of selling boards for him lately so who knows? >w<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you all so much!! Stitches has been paid for and is ready for Kelly to pick him up!
This has to be the sweetest bell tree experience yet!! (❁?▽`❁) You guys are the beeest!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back