• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 100% Original Skye the Normal Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty2201

=^.^=
Bells
Switch
6167-5507-6211
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Rosewater Potion
Opalescent Crystal
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Opalescent Crystal
Blue Rosewater Potion
Feedback
99.9% (1019) +
Skye is moving out of my town, she is 100% Original. Please make an offer in TBT bells or In Game Bells

Ok retail might be a bit easier, and you can use the ABD in my house, I'll go add you now

- - - Post Merge - - -

All the items in my retail are priced at 999,999, you can just drop the items outside of the retail

ok, Ill add you too.
also on a side note, I have a villager who wants an apple and one who wants me to get 6 signatures. I could pay you an extra 198k if you can do that as well.

You can get signatures, but I actually don't have apples yet in that town, its a newer cycle town and doesn't have much yet >.< I'll go open my gates now though for Bluebell, you can run also in that town, from my house to retail

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually if you want, I can just come with one of my other towns with my old 3DS and bring some perfect apples if you want?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back