• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction 100% Original Merengue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeyore2bee

Bells
Arcade Tokens
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (20) +
Merengue just told me she is moving tomorrow (August 18th). She is completely original with the exception of one of her phrases. I will run this auction until tomorrow at 8:30 pm PST.

Happing bidding. ;)

uhh, if she takes tbt, someone bidded 1000 tbt, and that would be about 30 mil, or a bit more. Just letting you guys know~

Though I am not sure if she is taking tbt.

i hope she's taking tbt haha! someone else offered it so idk :/ but yeah around 30 mil bells in tbt is my bid so...

I forgot to mention bells only. Oh well, I will remember that in my next auction. As for this one anything you want to bid is fine with me.

7 and a half hours left! Still plenty of time to get your bid in. Also if you will you must be available to come pick her up when the auction ends. If not I will go to the next highest bidder.

I forgot to mention bells only. Oh well, I will remember that in my next auction. As for this one anything you want to bid is fine with me.

From the sounds of it, the tbt seems as it is a bid. So it would be 30 mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back