• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying ✰ 100+ ITEM WISHLIST ✰

xhyloh

call me xhy ☆
Bells
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (26) +
EDIT: Only 79 more items needed! thank you so much for everyone who's helped out so far!!

Hello everyone! I recently restarted my town so I'm looking for quite a few items! Full list here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/OyMIsQoVt3

I don't have a lot of TBT but I'm absolutely willing to trade if you are! I have fruit, orderables, unorderables, etc. Full catalog is here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/6y6pd9siZT

Please let me know what items you have and when you're available! I prefer to pickup, but delivery is also possible! Thanks so much for reading! :blush:

Last edited:
Hey there! I can get you the 7 rococo items and the rocking horse on your wishlist. Can I get these items in exchange?
Academy dress
Nurse’s uniform
Overall dress
Rose-sky tank dress
Rose tank dress
Sky dress
Blue-zap suit
Berliner

Hey there! I can get you the 7 rococo items and the rocking horse on your wishlist. Can I get these items in exchange?
Academy dress
Nurse’s uniform
Overall dress
Rose-sky tank dress
Rose tank dress
Sky dress
Blue-zap suit
Berliner

Yeah absolutely! I'll order those items right away :D

Hey there Rosie! I have this stuff, plus some other stuff I'm not sure about. ~List of stuff!~

I also have a couple princess items, but I have to check. These were off-the-top-of-my-head stuff that I remembered I had. I would like TBT, but I know you don't have much, so maybe 1 TBT for lots of the stuff and 2 for the Princess stuff I have?

Hey there Rosie! I have this stuff, plus some other stuff I'm not sure about. ~List of stuff!~

I also have a couple princess items, but I have to check. These were off-the-top-of-my-head stuff that I remembered I had. I would like TBT, but I know you don't have much, so maybe 1 TBT for lots of the stuff and 2 for the Princess stuff I have?

3 TBT total? If so, that's great! I'll already be getting the Rococo items but I'll take the rest. Thanks so much!

Oh... well I meant per item. But, I can do about 8-10 TBT, if thats alright. Regardless of what you want pricing-wise, I will give you the stuff, so no worries on pricing. That was my fault, kinda unclear. Thank you!

Oh... well I meant per item. But, I can do about 8-10 TBT, if thats alright. Regardless of what you want pricing-wise, I will give you the stuff, so no worries on pricing. That was my fault, kinda unclear. Thank you!

Yeah, 10 TBT does make more sense XD Thanks for clearing that up! I've added your FC so whenever you have everything ready just let me know!

Hi!
First, Rosie, I couldn't find the theremin or the wooden stool anywhere, so I will be bumping your price down to 8 TBT if you want. Sorry about that!

Second, Daisy, Rosie is looking for K.K. Disco, not selling it.

Hello, do you still have the K.K Disco?

Yes I do still have it! But I won't sell it without getting anything in return, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!
First, Rosie, I couldn't find the theremin or the wooden stool anywhere, so I will be bumping your price down to 8 TBT if you want. Sorry about that!

That's quite alright. Thanks!

Hi!

Oh, it's listed on her catalogue list (page 5 of the second link) but I didn't see it on her wishlist. The first link is her wishlist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can trade you the K.K.'s I Love You for the K.K. Disco! :p

Oh, it's listed on her catalogue list (page 5 of the second link) but I didn't see it on her wishlist. The first link is her wishlist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can trade you the K.K.'s I Love You for the K.K. Disco! :p

Yes that's correct, sorry! I'm selling it and looking for any wishlist item in return :)
edit: that's perfect, thanks!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. Guess I'll stick around until then.

Sorry for the delay. I have your items and am ready to trade when you are!

Last edited:
Yes that's correct, sorry! I'm selling it and looking for any wishlist item in return :)
edit: that's perfect, thanks!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the delay. I have your items and am ready to trade when you are!

Gates are open!

Hey, i have the lily record player, kitchen corner, pauwalnia closet, wii u console, chaise lounge, and stale cupcakes ( u have good taste!) i would like the cloud flooring, regal bed, crown, sky wall, record player, and regal lamp. Thanks!

I can trade whenever you're ready. This is my first time doing online trading in a while so sorry if I get confused haha. We can trade at my town. I've added your friend code and I'll open my gate. No rush, though :blush:

Back