• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction 100 blue roses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Cat

On-and-off member
Bells
Switch
2020-8332-2456
Tin Robot
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Feedback
100% (405) +
Starting Bid: 50 TBT
Minimum Increase: 10 TBT
You must have enough TBT to satisfy your bid by the time the auction ends or your bid will be invalid.
Auction Ends: Sunday at 8:00 P.M. EDT

I prefer to deliver the blue roses to your town. If you really want to pick them up from my town for some reason, post that with your bid. I want to be paid after I drop all of the roses in your town, but before I leave your town. If you have any questions, PM me.

Last edited:
Bump. I'm also adding a rule that you have to have the TBT you bid by the time the auction ends or your bid will be invalid because I don't want to wait for people to get TBT they don't have. So as long as you have it by tomorrow night, it's okay, but I'm not going to wait any longer than that.

Bump. Remember that you have to have enough TBT for your bid by the time the auction ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back