Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Lily
Red Lily
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Feedback
100% (314) +
Hi there! I'm selling villagers as requested by cycling AND using my amiibos :)
Price: 10 TBT per villager

How to order:

1. Comment your Island name and villager name,
along with which villager you would like and
when you will be available to trade.
2. Once I have replied to confirm please then
send the 10 TBT.

Ace
Ali
Audie
Boomer
Cephalobot
Cube
Dom
Dobie
Frett
Ione
Judy
Quinn
Roswell
Raddle
Sasha
bluebear
kyle
marina
plucky
stella

Last edited:
Hey, would I be able to buy Ione? I have a villager moving now and can time travel to get them out

My island is Starfall and characters name is Angie

edit: I have a spot available now, but I’m going soon, and you’re offline, so maybe another time!

edit 2: I’m back, I DM’d you

Last edited:
Samio nova isle, could I have Dom please? I'm available now all afternoon (gmt) snd most evenings
If youre available in say 20 minutes I can get him ready for you? Let me know :)
Post automatically merged:

bump

Last edited:
Teya, Not Yours looking for Roswell and available asap :)
Hi there, Ive just got a trade to complete now. I'd have to move in Roswell and then move him into boxes too so it would take a little while, maybe up to an hour, is that okay?
Post automatically merged:

Teya, Not Yours looking for Roswell and available asap :)
Hi there, Im aware that you wanted to ASAP but I'm going to go ahead and log off right now as it is 2AM. If you would still like to trade I'll let you know that Im in GMT and Im available in the afternoon tomorrow and evening on Wednesday

Last edited:
hi, could i get sasha? I should be available mostly all day tomorrow(EST)
gyunu from eifersucht

hi, could i get sasha? I should be available mostly all day tomorrow(EST)
gyunu from eifersucht
Hi please let me know when you're online today, I'm available up to 12PM your time (5PM GMT) and possibly after 5/6PM EST (10/11PM GMT)

Hi please let me know when you're online today, I'm available up to 12PM your time (5PM GMT) and possibly after 5/6PM EST (10/11PM GMT)
Im not available till around 1pm so after 10/11pm GMT should be fine!

Im not available till around 1pm so after 10/11pm GMT should be fine!
I cant promise Ill be around once Im home but I will try my best to be online from 10-10:30 ish

WPYyYTi.gif

Hey you!

I would love to place an 'order'!

Island and character: Joëlle of Lilura
Villager: Sasha
Availability: I have a plot ready, I am in the Amsterdam time zone, we can always arrange for a time and date! :)

Hey you!

I would love to place an 'order'!

Island and character: Joëlle of Lilura
Villager: Sasha
Availability: I have a plot ready, I am in the Amsterdam time zone, we can always arrange for a time and date! :)
Hi there ! This trade is perfectly fine however I am unable to trade until next wednesday due to new wifi being installed. If that’s all good for you please let me know :)

Hi there ! This trade is perfectly fine however I am unable to trade until next wednesday due to new wifi being installed. If that’s all good for you please let me know :)
Thank you for your reply!

Of course - good luck with the new WiFi!! I will have a look at another shop then, sorry! I don't want to risk the plot filling!! :)

Back