• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway 10 Million Bells + 5 million in extra prizes [CLOSED]

RooftopsRevolution

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (79) +
Millionaire Lotto
Bag_%27o_Bells.jpg

I REALLY hope this is in the correct forum >.<

How to play:

1. Comment and tell me the amount of bells you need and what you would use it for. (i.e. 20Mil bells for your dreamie that moved away back in CF and you want now in New Leaf)
  2. I will call [end] and then we will pick a winner.
  3. Winner will receive several million bells in prize.
  4. There may be smaller winners who get maybe a mil bells here and there

Why?
I've been away from the AC community for a while. I want to do something nice <3 I sold a few villagers and now I put aside what I need and gave away some of it through the Island. Now it's time to give back.

How much is there:
10 Million Grand prize
5 Million Buffer Prize

Last edited:
I'd like 10 million so I can pay off my home loan and have a few extra bells after to get everything perfect for my town so i can finally upload my DA!

[EDIT]

There is 5 Million in 'other' Prizes to give away- 10 million for the grand winner.

Really great goals everyone!

Please be honest. I'm completely aware of AC struggles (Especially villager struggles).Even at twenty it hurts to lose/not be able to obtain your dreamies. Also the struggles of houses Ahh. So I'm not going to be like 'That's a dumb thing to spend bells on'. Honestly- if you said you wanted a million bells to go to the dream suite 2000 times, I would consider that perfectly acceptable

I would like 10 million bells because I'm currently building a second house (when I haven't even finished my first one) so I can build a school-themed house in my town. It would cover not only the house itself, but all the furniture inside. Not to mention I have yet to finish my dreamie list as well!

I would like 5 million to work on buying hybrids for my town
I reset it probably a little over a week ago, and I am working on obtaining all my dreamies right now
Afterwards I want to flourish my town in beautiful hybrids from end to end!

Millionaire Lotto
Bag_%27o_Bells.jpg

I REALLY hope this is in the correct forum >.<

How to play:

1. Comment and tell me the amount of bells you need and what you would use it for. (i.e. 20Mil bells for your dreamie that moved away back in CF and you want now in New Leaf)
  2. I will call [end] and then we will pick a winner.
  3. Winner will receive several million bells in prize.
  4. There may be smaller winners who get maybe a mil bells here and there

Why?
I've been away from the AC community for a while. I want to do something nice <3 I sold a few villagers and now I put aside what I need and gave away some of it through the Island. Now it's time to give back.

How much is there:
10 Million Grand prize
5 Million Buffer Prize

I would really like 5 million just so I can finish paying off my home loan / upgrade my home. I am also trying to do a lot of PWP to have my town be considered a perfect town and because I just started my town at the ending of May. I would also like to have some to put into the ABD so if a piece of furniture or clothing comes up that I rrally want in Gracie's store I would be able to purchase.

Thank you!

I'd like 15 million bells to get Stitches, my ultimate dreamie! Hope that's not too short ^-^

I would like 4 million bells so I can finish buying the Gracie furniture series and try to get the trendy theme going for my house :)

I'd like around 5. Mil to upgrade my town since I just rested a few days ago. My house is still only one small room upstairs -.-

I would like 5 million or so to work on making my town pretty for my villagers and to expand my house c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

i would like 6 million because thats how many i need for the gold saving badge :)

oh my gosh I love how your signature is like, don't ask how many bells i have winky face, and your post basically says exactly how many you have ;3

I would like 5 million or so to work on making my town pretty for my villagers and to expand my house c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my gosh I love how your signature is like, don't ask how many bells i have winky face, and your post basically says exactly how many you have ;3

xD i meant The bell tree bells not in game bells xD

I would like 10 million bells because Merengue & Whitney moved away so I've been trying to get them back ;_; also , extra bells to work on my dream town & housings . thanks c:

I would like 10 million bells to pay off debt for my second house and decorate it! I also need to get more hybrids for my town & complete public works projects :)

First off, this is incredibly kind of you! Secondly, I got a great idea for what to turn my second house into but I can't even pay off my first one >.< I've been catching beetles by the bucket load and selling fruit and fossils and I feel so hopeless akdalsdjalk There's not enough space for all the things I want to do D: In my perfect world, I'd have 4 characters with different homes from different universes based off books/movies. One home will be Hogwarts, for sure. I thought about making another home a "time travel machine" type home, starting with fossils and such from the prehistoric, then a retro themed diner/bakery/sweets, then a futuristic room, etc. I don't know, I just feel like I have so many ideas but not enough bells >.< Back to beetle catching! Thank you for doing this!

I need around 5 million bells to get my house up to max and to pay of all my money for the museum renovension and all the public projects (I'm a beginner I started April the 29th)

Back