(๑´ㅂ`๑) ~ Closed ~

Ooooo either one of my Mayor/OC's:D:

Mayor Kairi- [X]

Kairi Amakura- [X]

Aerith Tanaka- [X]

Your art is so adorable 8'D Also have refs on their stash pages : ) Thanks if you do any of them<3

image.jpg
I'd like one please :3 here's my ref ^

Pick anyone you like.

Xfuv3GB.png

M8C52rW.png

yYeqzYp.png

Ooooo either one of my Mayor/OC's:D:

Mayor Kairi- [X]

Kairi Amakura- [X]

Aerith Tanaka- [X]

Your art is so adorable 8'D Also have refs on their stash pages : ) Thanks if you do any of them<3

hi kairi!! <3 i ended up picking aerith! hope you like it n__n (psss your ocs are so cute)

xrkbKnE.png

Is this still open if so I'd like my oc from this thread-http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?257687-Yuelia-s-Art-Request-thread-and-Gallery everything should be on there please and thank you.

Here's a link to my OCs in case you want to draw one!
(x)

Thanks for considering! :3

for chibi.hoshi: hope you like it!! your oc katy is very cute + her lil marshmallow!!! /squee/
qoASGqH.png

I hope I'm not too late! :'D

zlCfzSy0rBcDl1k60P

Sorry if it's not a good enough ref.

Thank you for your consideration!

ahhhhg i love your art so much ;w;
i'd love if you could do anyone from here {x}
tysm ilu <33

@yuelia - i'm not sure if this is what you wanted?? your oc request thread desc. for it is kind of confusing! hope you like it anyhow (sorry if i butchered T^T)

SWOYQtK.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

leaves this here
(x)

o m g
i love ur mayor, hope i can pull dis OFFFF ;,)

These are really cute! Keep up the great work (but don't overwork yourself, either!)~

Thank you, Amissapanda! I'm getting more comfy with sketching quickly (or...TRYINg to lol)!! def. will try not to overwork!

AUGH thank you : O She's absolutely adorable<3 and yay haha glad you think so hehe, I agree 8D

wooot! glad you liked it! : )

I hope I'm not too late! :'D

zlCfzSy0rBcDl1k60P

Sorry if it's not a good enough ref.
Thank you for your consideration!

ahhh yeah i did one before for you (which i look back and ughhh it was terribad); hopefully i can redeem myself this time ;A;

oooh, your art is adorable <3 id love one, if you feel like taking it~! :3

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...t-Thread-(draw-my-OCs-and-I-love-you-forever)
either ichigo or bridgette would be fantastic <3 thank you so much for the consideration~!

thnk you shiro!! sure, i will prob get to this sometime tmr, cannot refuse your request <3 since you love to make tons o people happy, the least i can dooo! + your ocs are out of this worlddd

ahhhhg i love your art so much ;w;
i'd love if you could do anyone from here {x}
tysm ilu <33

wahhh hi emma~ since ive done 2 for you, ill leave it for others, hope that's ok?? i can do more sometime in the future n__n/

Whoa, forgot that you did that one before! It was super cute. ;o; I don't mind if you just skip me, then. There are others who may not have any art.

Back