• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction (1 Hour Auction) Sherb in boxes

Aetherbam

Ham
Bells
Yellow Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (66) +
Sherb is in boxes! He's a natural mover, no amiibo/campsite involved. He was one of my first villagers so he is not 100% original, most of his furniture is still exactly the same though. I'm still trying to move other villagers out for a friend, so would like him gone fairly quickly. Therefore, be ready to take him immediately after winning ~

Please leave offers in NMT, I really don't want bells because they usually require multiple trips for larger amounts.

As of posting it is 9:04 PM EST, so the auction will end at 10:05.

Starting bid 5 NMT?

Happy bidding :)

35 NMT

backing out, i wont have a free space in time because someone is taking too long to pick up the villager in boxes ;;...

Last edited:
Since she backed out ima lower it to what she had previously offered of 40

Last edited:
btw is there a snipe guard? I don't wanna think I won and last second someone posts lol

Yeah, if someone tries to snipe I'll keep extending the auction by another 10 minutes to make sure everyone can bid. Don't want a repeat from last night lol.

Safety post for 50 NMT's lol

Back