TP Instrument Confirmed!

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
First of all, please take a look at this picture.

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061110104849305.jpg

Can you guys guess what TP's instrument (at least for Wolf Link) is judging by this picture?

...No?

Well...

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20061110104853790.jpg

How about now?

[quote="Shadow_] Bad obvious, Bul

-_- [/quote]
Whatever. All I know is that I dig the new instrument; it's a pretty cool idea, anyway.

Now, where are the Ganondorf screenshots?

Bulerias said:

-_-
Whatever. All I know is that I dig the new instrument; it's a pretty cool idea, anyway.

Now, where are the Ganondorf screenshots? [/quote]
LOL, we need some. Maybe they don't want to spoil anything about the last boss.

Shadow_] [quote="Bulerias said:

-_-

Now, where are the Ganondorf screenshots? [/quote]
LOL, we need some. Maybe they don't want to spoil anything about the last boss. [/quote]
Y'see though, we don't know for sure whether or not Ganondorf is the last boss or not, and I'm actually willing to bet that he ISN'T, at least that's the impression the developers will make throughout the course of the game...

I have a feeling that Ganondorf and the Twilight King will have a huge rivalry throughout the game, and at the end, there'll be a duel of some sort...

It's not an instrument...it's just music/sounds...that's like saying your mouth is an instrument (which it might be...) but who actually calls it one.

You should've said, "The new soundmaker"

Anyways, that's call I guess. Windwakers were cooler tho.

Super_Naruto said:
It's not an instrument...it's just music/sounds...that's like saying your mouth is an instrument (which it might be...) but who actually calls it one.

You should've said, "The new soundmaker"

Anyways, that's call I guess. Windwakers were cooler tho.
Well, your voice could *technically* be considered an instrument, so... Yeah. You're kind of right though.

:p

And this is only the "instrument" for Wolf Link... We have yet to see what human-Link will use.

Cool! ...But... does that mean you can only do that in the Twilight Realm? It would be cool to hear human Link singing... -_-. But I digress. Thanks!

^_^

THEBOBINATOR said:
cant he also play the grass blade or something when in human form? a friend told me that, dont know if its true
He plays music on grass, and there's a rumor going around that he'll use a reed later in the game in his human form.

From the games manual:

"When you are a wolf, you can howl near whistle grass. Do so and a hawk
may come to your aid with a hint on what to do next.

You howl by using three differently toned calls in combination. Try
following the combinations indicated by the blue lines."

I wouldn't say confirmed... from the sound of it you can only use this in certain areas... if it is the full instrument you can use it anywhere.

Back