Time Square

Propaganda Man

Bells
B) Time Square where to go if you want to chat on Nsider. Why? Well Ill tell you. The most popular Chat thread on Nsider, great poeple, and tons of fun. Don't go to Bungalow or whatever it is called. Go to Time Square today!

Time Square-its where the fun is.

Spoken like someone who has no idea what the heck he si talking about. It's Town Square. :|

BAMBAM! said:
I must have read it wrong >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< somone please edit that. >_<
You "read it wrong"... Um, then all that stuff up there is crap because all you were saying is stuff you made up. You probably saw my thread and thought you'd copy me with a thread you've never gone to. Great idea.

I am just advertising. Sheesh and I didn't want poeple to go to whats it's name I wanted them to go to Town Square! And all of that is 100% true.

BAMBAM! said:
I am just advertising. Sheesh and I didn't want poeple to go to whats it's name I wanted them to go to Town Square! And all of that is 100% true.
it cant be 100% true if its based on opinion... it has to be fact to be true :|

BAMBAM! said:
It is a fact....
some little tidbits that make it not a fact:

"great people" this is an opinion, i could say the people there are stupid, but that dosn't make it true, im sure there are good people and annoying people. infact, i know there is atleast 1.

"tons of fun" another opinion, i dont find it fun at all... i find Bungalow interesting, but i dont really enjoy them... you cant say "its fun" and say its based on fact, it just dosn't work.

BAMBAM! said:
No you just like Bungalow becuase you can post flod there.
Wow, that made a lot of sense. No, he doesn't go there to POF, he goes there to chat.

i like bungalow kuz i can keep up with chat, not like TS, thats a bunch of
spam and you can't really keep up.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Wow, that made a lot of sense. No, he doesn't go there to POF, he goes there to chat.
even he saud he does! and please stop posting here if you don't care about it post in bungalow ad.

BAMBAM! said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
even he saud he does! and please stop posting here if you don't care about it post in bungalow ad.
I repeat, he goes there to chat. :| He does pof in the process, so I don't know where you made that connection but it isn't true.

Back