• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's your favorite thing(s) to do in AC?

I voted for almost everything (I didn't vote for doing errands, catching fish/bugs, other, and kicking balls)

BASTOISE99 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
how'd you vote for everything?
Just check more than one thing.
I didnt know you could do that....
me either.
I didn't either until I saw storm post a poll with 16 coices. The drop down menu above it only went to fifteen, and I thought that was for how many choices there were. But once I saw that, I got curious. I wanted to test it somewhere, but didn't. I think I was the first one to find out. And to think that you can vote for everything in all my other polls...I shouln't have said that...

Yay fishing I find it fun.
Of corse I love doing other stuff but out of them I like the fishing.

well lets see... i chose: run around, catch bugs, catch fish, kick balls, hang around my house, talk to villagers (ones i like.), and other... and for other it has to be Beat up villagers i hate, i use the net, shovel, pitfall, and Axe

:)

other can be set up in 3 words: Beat Up (insert anoying persons name here)

...do parentheses count as one word? because they should

:p

PIRANHA2 said:
well lets see... i chose: run around, catch bugs, catch fish, kick balls, hang around my house, talk to villagers (ones i like.), and other... and for other it has to be Beat up villagers i hate, i use the net, shovel, pitfall, and Axe

:)

other can be set up in 3 words: Beat Up (insert anoying persons name here)

...do parentheses count as one word? because they should

:p
It depends! How many words do you put in place of the parentheses? lol. In this case, it's probably 2. John Doe. lol. Or my brother. lol.

Errand-running seems not to be a popular pasttime among The Bell Tree goers...

Back