• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!"
    ~~ Streaming now on Twitch with chat in #secret-stream ~~

Employees and Sages

Actually I didnt see this untill now.

;)

EMPLOYEE (red): Works for TBT, also MODs forum.
EMPLOYEE (blue): Works for TBT.
SAGE (green): Was awarded Sage ranking.

Employees are better than Sages because they can go into both restricted forums. They also have access to the email. And are the heads of the board.

I was thinking that a sage was like an ultimate person not lower than myself. Thats cool. I don't want to be a sage now.

Maybe you should change Bulerias' rank to just Mod (Which could be a step higher than employee). That would might make it less confusing.

TYOSHI90 said:
Maybe you should change Bulerias' rank to just Mod (Which could be a step higher than employee). That would might make it less confusing.
But he is an employee.

How do you become a sage? Do you have to review a game. If you do I call Animal Crossing. And yes that is a TM.

[quote="] How do you become a sage? Do you have to review a game. If you do I call Animal Crossing. And yes that is a TM. [/quote]
So far you either have to win a contest or be active.

TYOSHI90 said:
[quote="] How do you become a sage? Do you have to review a game. If you do I call Animal Crossing. And yes that is a TM.
So far you either have to win a contest or be active. [/quote]
I think im the activest member here. Im here all days. I come here even in night.
im here everyday of the week from 2:30 pm- 4:30 pm. EST.

Back