(>^3^)>~Welcome of Angel Town & Visit Wonderful Dream Towns~<(^◡^<)

I visited village, and WOW, the flowers, the villagers, the house decor are truly exquisite. My favorite part of the town was that you felt you were wandering, like no matter how long you were there there was more to be discovered. I hope I helped. I'll update my post as soon as I look at the second town.

Last edited:
I visited village, and WOW, the flowers, the villagers, the house decor are truly exquisite. My favorite part of the town was that you felt you were wandering, like no matter how long you were there there was more to be discovered. I hope I helped. I'll update my post as soon as I look at the second town.

Sorry...which town are u talking about...??

My dream town is in my sig! c:

would u mind fill the following information and send it back in this thread..thx a lot

User Name:
Town Name:
Theme:
Dream Add:
Need Simple Feedback: Y / N
way of posting Feedback: PM / VM / my Thread
Can I post Info(ur DT) & Feedback in this thread? Y / N
Will u join Event of "Voting The Most Popular Dream Town"? Y / N (Group A/B/C) **

(Info of ur DT will be posted in the Thread of the Event automatically if u join)
(Deadline of Application: 31st Dec.)

Remark**
Group A-developed dream town
Group B-developing dream town
Group C-developing(early stage) dream town

Ahh I didn't read the front page *-* forgive my ignorance.

User Name: Swiftstream
Town Name: Azalia
Theme: Fairytale-Zen
Dream Add: 4600-2390-3329
Need Simple Feedback: Y
way of posting Feedback: Thread
Can I post Info(ur DT) & Feedback in this thread? Y
Will u join Event of "Voting The Most Popular Dream Town"? Yes, group B

Ahh I didn't read the front page *-* forgive my ignorance.

User Name: Swiftstream
Town Name: Azalia
Theme: Fairytale-Zen
Dream Add: 4600-2390-3329
Need Simple Feedback: Y
way of posting Feedback: Thread
Can I post Info(ur DT) & Feedback in this thread? Y
Will u join Event of "Voting The Most Popular Dream Town"? Yes, group B

thx..i mark it already..i will vm u when i post the feedback in my thread

User: Swiftstream

General Feedback of Your Dream Town (Theme: Fairytale-Zen)

Name of Theme:
The image and environment of the dream town partly matches the main theme. The environment and the atmosphere of your dream town are largely belonged to fairytale but not suitable under the subtitle of Zen style.

The general image of your town: (well design and matching)
In general, your dream town is a lovely and beautiful town for sightseeing. Besides, all types of plants and public work projects are well matches and all of them make your town become a beautiful town!

Moreover, there are different types of paths, flowery; brick and wooden etc., are well designed and placed. All of them are beautiful and easily to be found out and lead visitors to go through different zones of the town, good job.

The clothing that u provided is a child outfit (funny and cute).Also, I love those presents(handhold items) u placed everywhere of the dream town.. it can give surprise for visitors!

There are 4 mayors’ houses in the Dream Town:

Flora’s House : ( Noble House Theme-beautiful and honorable)
All the rooms are well designed and decorated.
Living room- It’s a rococo theme living room with pink rococo furniture, well decoration!
Right room- It’s a ice theme room. But the style of player not matches the theme.
Left room- it looks like a cool bar where visitor can play, sing and drink, good matching, I like it!
Upper room- It is a honorable bedroom with gorgeous theme furniture & yummy food, Yeah~~!
2nd floor- It is a formal pave theme bedroom.
Basement- It is a Japanese style bath pool, good.
Little Advice: the ice theme room is a bit not matching the main image of the house.

Lisanna’s House : (Shopping Street Theme-good idea)
All the rooms are well designed and decorated.
Living room- It looks like a real shopping street of the real world, woo~~(^o^)
Right room- It’s a formal 7-eleven shop (small sized), l like the location of the food bed!
Left room- it looks like a small general store with different products. Upper room- It is a little clothes shop with simple clothing and shoes.
2nd floor- It is a park of the main street or an unfinished room?

Little Advice:
why don’t let the small general store looks like a real barber's shop? Since I see the signal of barber's shop out of the shop..

Mira’s House : (Main theme is ??)
Living room- It looks like a garden with relative furniture,
Right room- It’s a dessert caf? with yummy desserts and salads.
Left room- it is a funny playroom for children
Upper room- It is a little simple bedroom, good matching!
2nd floor- It is a Japanese style bedroom with different types of furniture, fun.

Latte’s House: ( under construction )
Living room- It is an unfinished room, right? The image of the room seems a honorable room for famous people to work or live?

Advice:
In aspect of interior decoration of housing:
Maybe u can connect the several independent themes into a big main theme, (e.g. a palace with hall, bedroom, dinning room, study room etc.)it just my own opinion..only

- - - Post Merge - - -

the thread is updated

Last edited:
User Name:Ronald
Town Name:Cro?Rojo
Theme:Gorgeous, Red & Zen(Japanese)
Dream Add:4700-2173-9203
Completion(%): 100%

look around my town & see how beautiful it is.

User Name:Ronald
Town Name:Cro?Rojo
Theme:Gorgeous, Red & Zen(Japanese)
Dream Add:4700-2173-9203
Completion(%): 100%

look around my town & see how beautiful it is.

thanks for posting info of ur DT...i will visit it in this week...^0^

Back