• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Dusty's Extra Steam Games - Requests are closed atm. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
i might end up getting primordia and gemini rue myself because sale prices in my region are p cheap even if it's not a daily sale q u q how much would this war of mine be?

could i request both portal 1 and 2? o: if so, how much would it be? (i already bought 3 games with rlc but just wanted to see the tbt pricing for you! i forgot the conversion rates gah.

Last edited:
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons will be on sale until the 22nd, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait on that.

Kingdoms of Amalur - I can definitely do the base game, but I'll have to double-check if I can do the DLC Collection.

As a head's up, it'll be 1,300 for the base game, or 2,700 for the Collection.
And if Brothers stays the same price until the 22nd, that will be 900.

that's fine, i don't mind waiting for it. but I'm definitely interested in getting the base game for Kingdoms!

So I'm gonna level with you guys. :v
I had planned on setting aside $50 for this thread, but now that we're beginning to approach that amount.. on Day 4. lol.
So in light of that, I think I'm gonna set aside at least an additional $25-30 specifically for the people that haven't been able to receive anything yet.

i might end up getting primordia and gemini rue myself because sale prices in my region are p cheap even if it's not a daily sale q u q how much would this war of mine be?

not a problem, just let me know when/if you do so I can remove those from your list. :)

And my sincerest apologies.. I missed This War of Mine this morning. :c
I can add it to your list for the Encore Sale though -- it's likely to go back to its price yesterday, $7.99, on the last day. And that would make it 2,400 TBT.

could i request both portal 1 and 2? o: if so, how much would it be? (i already bought 3 games with rlc but just wanted to see the tbt pricing for you! i forgot the conversion rates gah.

Portal 1 and 2 together would come to 2,400 TBT.
I would normally suggest you to wait and see if it goes lower, but Portal 2 was in the Daily Deals list even though it didn't drop at all in price - it was still $4.99.

I'd like to request Child of Light. 1,200 TBT right? I'll send it over now

Sent! :)

that's fine, i don't mind waiting for it. but I'm definitely interested in getting the base game for Kingdoms!

You were a little too late on that. :( Kingdoms of Amalur is back to its regular sale price of $9.99.
But like I said for hachi, it is likely to show up in the Encore Sale on the last day. I can put you on that waiting list, too? o:

Would it be okay to request Transistor as well? It's currently 75% off for 48 hours ;w;

Of course! :)
It'll be 1,500 TBT.

You were a little too late on that. :( Kingdoms of Amalur is back to its regular sale price of $9.99.
But like I said for hachi, it is likely to show up in the Encore Sale on the last day. I can put you on that waiting list, too? o:

aw okay :( sure then.

If you're taking more requests I'd be interested in Plants vs. Zombies GOTY that's part of the Monster Daily Deals. I think it's $1.09 so it would be 330 TBT? I understand if you have too many requests though. ^^

Portal 1 and 2 together would come to 2,400 TBT.
I would normally suggest you to wait and see if it goes lower, but Portal 2 was in the Daily Deals list even though it didn't drop at all in price - it was still $4.99.

I'll send the 2,400 tbt for both then. c: i believe we're still friends with eachother on steam, kailahx on there. let me know when you've sent them! i'll be on and off since i'll be out celebrating my birthday~ woo! o/

not a problem, just let me know when/if you do so I can remove those from your list. :)

And my sincerest apologies.. I missed This War of Mine this morning. :c
I can add it to your list for the Encore Sale though -- it's likely to go back to its price yesterday, $7.99, on the last day. And that would make it 2,400 TBT.

ahh no it's fine! and i've decided to get gemini rue and primordia myself, if the price goes down even more then it's gonna be super cheap on my end lol. wanted to ask about bastion though :eek: how much would that be? in any case, so far, it's just technobabylon on my list ; w ;

I can definitely request something else if you don't have any extra copies of Child of Light 75% off? :blush:

aw okay :( sure then.

I'm sorry. :c
It should be back on the last day, though.

If you're taking more requests I'd be interested in Plants vs. Zombies GOTY that's part of the Monster Daily Deals. I think it's $1.09 so it would be 330 TBT? I understand if you have too many requests though. ^^

Not a problem! And that sounds about right. :)
Are we already friends on Steam? If not, please take a moment to add me so I can send it. c: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SgtDustmop/

Is Child of Light still 1200 tbt?

I knew I should've grabbed an extra copy for you earlier. :c
I'm afraid it's back to $8.99.

I can put you down for the wishlist regarding the encore sale, too, though, if you like? c:

I'll send the 2,400 tbt for both then. c: i believe we're still friends with eachother on steam, kailahx on there. let me know when you've sent them! i'll be on and off since i'll be out celebrating my birthday~ woo! o/

HAPPY BIRTHDAY o/

And yes we are! I'll send them shortly and shoot you a PM or a VM to let you know when it goes through. Thank you! c:

ahh no it's fine! and i've decided to get gemini rue and primordia myself, if the price goes down even more then it's gonna be super cheap on my end lol. wanted to ask about bastion though :eek: how much would that be? in any case, so far, it's just technobabylon on my list ; w ;

Alrighty! Not a problem, I've updated your list and I'll be adding it to the end of this train of quotes. c:
Bastion is also on sale until the 22nd, so as per usual, it's likely to go lower between now and then.. But I can add it to your waiting list with Technobabylon. c:

I can definitely request something else if you don't have any extra copies of Child of Light 75% off? :blush:

Man, I'm all trying to respond to you and you ninja'd me. :v

It'll likely be 75% off on the final day or two again -- they always do it with the best sales. But if you'd rather put that 1,200 toward something else up to $4, I'm not gonna stop you. :p

And an updated waitlist.

1.) Ayaya - Trails in the Sky

2.) Yatogami - Neptunia 2.

3.) River - Tabletop Simulator.

4.) Cadbberry - Terraria.

5.) missmew - Neptunia 2.

6.) hachi - Technobabylon

7.) sailormoons - CS:GO.

8.) bitterlings - Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning -- $4.50~ in the encore sale.

Last edited:
Of course! :)
It'll be 1,500 TBT.
Thank you so much! I've sent the TBT your way :D My steam is here, I've sent you a friend request!

Also, you can take off both Sonic Adventure titles from my list now, I feel bad requesting too many games and Trails the one I want most ;-; Thank you!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY o/

And yes we are! I'll send them shortly and shoot you a PM or a VM to let you know when it goes through. Thank you! c:

thank you, thank you! <3
i'll be awaiting your pm/vm~ c:

Alrighty! Not a problem, I've updated your list and I'll be adding it to the end of this train of quotes. c:
Bastion is also on sale until the 22nd, so as per usual, it's likely to go lower between now and then.. But I can add it to your waiting list with Technobabylon. c:

yeah, that works! thanks a bunch!! and apologies for the numerous changes/requests orz ; ;

I'm sorry. :c

I knew I should've grabbed an extra copy for you earlier. :c
I'm afraid it's back to $8.99.

I can put you down for the wishlist regarding the encore sale, too, though, if you like? c:
Yes please! That would be great. c:
Do you know when the encore sale is coming?

Last edited:
yeah, that works! thanks a bunch!! and apologies for the numerous changes/requests orz ; ;

Lol no problem. And really, don't worry about it. It's no biggie. c:

Yes please! That would be great. c:
Do you know when the encore sale is coming?

The encore sale is what they refer to as the last 1-2 days of the sale. :)

For the last 24- or 48-hours - its varied by sale - all of the best selling games make another appearance at their lowest prices.

Only the most popular sales will make the cut, but there's always a great variety.

So I can't guarantee that it will be in there, but Child of Light is a popular enough title that there's a strong possibility it will be. So it is more of a wishlist than a waiting list. Just a fair warning!

I actually skipped the Metro Redux bundle and Darkest Dungeon the first day, myself, in hopes they'd return on the last day, haha. I'm positive Metro will, but I dunno about DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back