• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Dusty's Extra Steam Games - Requests are closed atm. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rate is 300 TBT per $1 value at the time of purchase -- so if I were to buy it right now it would be 3k.

But with the super-duper sale happening tomorrow, all requests are on hold until they make a grand entrance in the summer sale. With Steam's summer and winter sales, almost every game and software available through them will be like 50% off. The two best times of the year. :v

Even 60 Seconds -- as new as it is -- is likely to see a 25-33% sale with how popular it is. c:

I will PM you about Hatoful Boyfriend in a moment. I did add you on Steam, right? lol. If I'm not mistaken, our last trade was via gift inventory.. and HB is also in my gift inventory. c:

You're most welcome; thank you for letting me know. :)
And I will keep it set aside for you, it's not a problem. Just don't disappear without a trace for 3 months and we're fine, lolol.

I know your not selling right now but maybe I will comes back then :p

Good morning c:

The sale hasn't yet begun (I guess it's 1PM est, when the current daily deal ends) but the franchise pages are already up!

Guess that gives you a good idea of what to expect from your favorite franchises, lol.

And another updated peek at what I have to add to my list later.. after I finish my essay about French toast.

Bit.Trip Runner 2 Wii U

Woah Dave! 3DS

OlliOlli 3DS

SteamWorld Dig 3DS

Terra Incognita - Chapter One: The Descendant

World of Goo

Super Meat Boy

Dustforce DX

Dungeon Defenders + All DLC

LIMBO

Braid

Risk of Rain

Alien Rage: Unlimited

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl

Mount & Blade

Broken Sword: Director's Cut

Pool Nation

A Bird Story

Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project

Rooks Keep

Terrian Saga: KR-17

DiveKick

NaissanceE

Residue: Final Cut

The Book of Legends

Betrayer

Guns n Zombies

Kraven Manor

Montague's Mount

The Samaritan Paradox

Blades of Time Limited Edition

Lost Chronicles of Zerzura

Fine Sweeper

Tiamat X

Lilly and Sasha: Nexus of Souls

Fort Defense

Portal of Evil

Schein

Last edited:
That's cute, there's a cute little mini-game this time. The sale am begun, and it will run from June 11-21.

http://store.steampowered.com/

As of right now, we have 24-hour deals, 48-hour deals, and all-sale-long deals.
  • Daily Deals: these are 48-hour sales, they switch out every 24 hours.
  • Flash Sales: these are 24-hour deals, and they switch out every 12 hours (?? Maybe this will change in a few hours. These always start rough; should be 12-hour flash sales, though.)
  • Everything else that you see below that is going to be on sale until the 22nd.

Below the Flash Sales is a green box for the Monster Sales, which are unlocked by playing this mini-game http://steamcommunity.com/minigame/

Anyway -- as of now it seems like the Flash Sales and Monster Sales will be the best deals that we see.
The Daily Deals are always the ones that are most likely to make a return appearance later on, if they don't go on to see a lower price at any point during the sale.

Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering if I could request to buy Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation and Valkyria Chronicles as they're on sale.
May I, or is there a waiting list of some sort?

Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering if I could request to buy Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation and Valkyria Chronicles as they're on sale.
May I, or is there a waiting list of some sort?

The only "waiting list" I'm going by comes from the sale itself. c:

Neptunia 2 will be on sale until the 22nd -- there's always a chance it might go cheaper in the meantime, but either way this makes it a lower priority.
Valkyria Chronicles is a Daily Deal, and its current sale price is the cheapest its ever been.

I wanna help out as many people as I can, but I do have a certain limit in mind, so I can't do that if everyone requests $15 and $20 games on Day 1! c; lol.

So I can grab you a copy of Valkyria now -- and it'll be 1,500 TBT -- but I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to wait on Neptunia for the time being. That okay? :3

Can I change my request to Tabletop simulator or just add it on?

Yes, I know that right now it'd be 4k - 5k :p

The only "waiting list" I'm going by comes from the sale itself. c:

Neptunia 2 will be on sale until the 22nd -- there's always a chance it might go cheaper in the meantime, but either way this makes it a lower priority.
Valkyria Chronicles is a Daily Deal, and its current sale price is the cheapest its ever been.

I wanna help out as many people as I can, but I do have a certain limit in mind, so I can't do that if everyone requests $15 and $20 games on Day 1! c; lol.

So I can grab you a copy of Valkyria now -- and it'll be 1,500 TBT -- but I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to wait on Neptunia for the time being. That okay? :3

Of course!
I'll send the bells in a moment~

Of course!
I'll send the bells in a moment~

Thank you! c:

It's a Steam gift, of course, so just add me, message to verify it's you, and I'll send it off to you asap. http://steamcommunity.com/id/SgtDustmop/ :3

Can I change my request to Tabletop simulator or just add it on?

Yes, I know that right now it'd be 4k - 5k :p

Tabletop Sim has gone cheaper in the past, and is likely to go cheaper during the sale, so I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to wait as well. c;

I should probably start composing a new request list, specific to the summer sale. lol.

I don't mind waiting at all! Its just I wanted it added to the list :p

Just know that I'm willing to pay top bell for it :p

You can remove small world for now!

Last edited:
Hi! I sent a request through PM a while ago but I'm guessing you didn't reply because of the summer sale ^^;; so I'll make the request in this thread too now that summer sale has started and these games are for sale. I was wondering if you can get any of the games in this list, not all of them? They're listed in from most wanted to least

I don't know how steam sale works but if they're gonna go cheaper later, I'm willing to wait :) Thank you! and sorry for requesting three titles at once ;_; I've been eyeing these games for a while now

I'd like to request Valkyria Chronicles. I see that you sold it to someone else for 1,500 TBT, so let me know if you can get it and I'll send the TBT your way :)

Why is my thread always more active when I'm asleep.

I don't mind waiting at all! Its just I wanted it added to the list :p

Just know that I'm willing to pay top bell for it :p

You can remove small world for now!

Will do, cap'n! :3

Hi! I sent a request through PM a while ago but I'm guessing you didn't reply because of the summer sale ^^;; so I'll make the request in this thread too now that summer sale has started and these games are for sale. I was wondering if you can get any of the games in this list, not all of them? They're listed in from most wanted to least

I don't know how steam sale works but if they're gonna go cheaper later, I'm willing to wait :) Thank you! and sorry for requesting three titles at once ;_; I've been eyeing these games for a while now

I am a terrible person. I could've sworn I responded to all my request PMs at least notifying that they've been put on hold until the sale happens. :c

Trails in the Sky is super likely to go down to at least $10 again, if not lower since it was $10 during the last huge sale. (It's actually on my own waiting list, too! Along with the first few Ys titles, lol)
And both Sonic Adventure titles have been as low as $2 in the past, half their current prices. c:

So I have added you to the front of the waiting list, seeing as you did technically request these for the sale like a week ago and I never responded, lol. And we'll see if they hit a lower price tag before we try to decide which ones we can get.

Terraria has been added to the "waiting list" as it's bound to go down to $2 like every other sale. :3

Don't Starve, however, is at its historical low. Are you requesting just the base game? Or the Reign of Giants DLC as well? c:
If only the base game, you're looking at 1,200 TBT.
If you want the base game and the DLC, it's 1,500 TBT. :)

I'd like to request Valkyria Chronicles. I see that you sold it to someone else for 1,500 TBT, so let me know if you can get it and I'll send the TBT your way :)

Sure thing. :)
I still have you on Steam, so I've just sent it your way. Lemme know when you get it, and send by the bells whenever you get a chance. c:

^ Thank you, too! :3

And our current sales requests!
I made it a separate requests list specifically for the sale, so that the people that are actually active during the next week and a half will get priority over month-old requests, lol.
I've listed them in the order they came in, but don't fret too much over where you've been placed ;) it'll change as things go on lower sales. ie, if Terraria goes down to $2 tomorrow, Cadbberry will be making a leap to the top.

1.) Ayaya - Trails in the Sky;
Sonic Adventure 2;
Sonic Adventure DX.

2.) Yatogami - Neptunia 2.

3.) River - Tabletop Simulator.

4.) Cadbberry - Terraria.

Last edited:
how much would it be for primordia, gemini rue, and technobabylon if you could get them :eek: ?

or like a combi of either one (pri or gemini + technobabylon). i'd reeeally like technobabylon but like, it's the most expensive out of the 3 sob q w q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back