• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Colton or no way?

Bells
Switch
8554-1675-5890
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
So I'm not adding a poll to this thread but when I started ACNL my first non-origin villager was "Colton" and little did I know he sells for 70 million bells, no joke.

I hated him, he's ugly and stupid and gross and just eww

But he is LOVED and people think he's cute, but I'm like "No thanks" Am I the only one who thinks this? I wish I could've sold him, imagine my bells :D

I've not seen him in-game, so my opinion could still change.

I disliked him at first simply because he was a horse. But recently I've started to like some of the horse villagers (e.g. Elmer, Roscoe, etc) so his design doesn't put me off as much as before.

Last edited:
Cuteness is in the eye of the beholder, so of course you're not gonna have the same taste as other people. I don't really like him either but I don't hate him.

I like Colton :) But I would never pay so much for him... 70 mill is ridiculous :p

As ridiculous as some of the prices people are willing to pay for villagers I kinda' feel like having that much money would make the game too easy right off the bat and I'd play it significantly less if I managed to pay off my house, buy all my hybrids instead of breeding them, etc.

It would bore me, but the money is nice to have I'll admit.

i have colton and the only thing i dont like is his house placement. i made the mistake of talking to him after he told me he was moving out some how that convinced him to stay. now i dont know how long it will take for him to mention moving again

Back