• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If Animal Crossing Were Real...

Swiftstream

ethreal
Bells
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Name one thing that you would do/would happen to you if animal crossing were real.

I'll start:

If animal crossing were real, I'd get paid for being mayor >:3

If Animal Crossing was real, I'd live next to Egbert and we'd be best friends forever.

Last edited:
I'd host a party/sleepover in my house every Friday-Sunday, but only invite the animals I like because I'm mean. >:3

If Animal Crossing were real, I'd end up having a nice, huge house very quickly because I would spend all my time fishing. When I'm not hanging out with my neighbors of course.

If Animal Crossing were real, we would all be eaten for trying to mayor a village of wild animals. ;m;

If Animal Crossing was real I'd love life! Friendly neighbors, easy money from catching bugs, no work, free delicious fruit from trees. Amazing items, cute clothes. I'm getting carried away. Someone just find a way to get me in that game! :blush:

If Animal Crossing was real, I would be an awesome mayor and my town would create world peace! <3 Mokuzai forever!
Oh, and I'd finally be able to taste the delicious perfect peaches! After all, out of apples, oranges, pears, etc., peaches are my favorite! :)

If Animal Crossing were real, I'd be the best mayor Cypress has ever seen! We would all pitch in (me and my friends) to bring world peace! And then...
...I'm getting a little carried away...^^

Whoa there... Ew xD

If Animal Crossing were real... I'd hit people with hammers and all they would really do was get mad at me and they wouldn't suffer brain damage or something.

If I actually lived in Chanaton I'd rule it with a kawaii iron fist and my bff would be a glittercorn.

Back