• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any tips on how to get a certain villager out?

Detilate

Bells
Mailbox
I've been trying since yesterday to get Bam out but nearly everyone has asked/decided to leave, apart from Bam.
I haven't spoken to him or anything, is there a way I could single him out so he would leave faster?

Apparently making a 2nd character, talking to everyone in town except for who you want to move out and then waiting a week should do it. - I've heard that worked for a few people, but I haven't tried it myself.

█⌦♫​

You have to befriend them. If you let them move when they ask and you have a low friendship, they probably won't move.​

♫⌫█​

█⌦♫​

You have to befriend them. If you let them move when they ask and you have a low friendship, they probably won't move.​

♫⌫█​

They only decide they won't move if you talk to them. ;D And if a villager does decide to stay when you tell them to leave, you can reset and they'll still be going.

Back