What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

gave my mayor a really nice new outfit, planted some more bushes, finished paying off a bridge PWP and stopped Purrl from moving!

Almost completed my bug catalog. All I need is the tarantula. Next summer, I'm coming for you, hairy spider!

Last edited:
Stopped Mathilda from moving (she can't leave Salem, me, or her little sis, Kitt!), then celebrated Roald's birthday (Vic was there, returning the favor - Roald spent the day with him last week), and built a snowman.

I like quiet days in Salem.

Yesterday(havent played yet today):
Got the bronze medal badge
Got the full Sweets Set from a user here
Visited Bianca's Glamtown(so helpful for catalog completion!!)
Had my best friend over and she took over my bed XD
Caught 2/4 of the diving crabs, along with other diving creatures to add to museum
Best friend payed off bridge

Finally finished making a windmill for my town. Felt great to be one step closer to making my dream town <3

Leif awarded me the topiaries in my spring town! This is the first time in over four years of playing New Leaf that I have gotten the topiaries. :)

Got up early enough to hunt beetles on the island.

Scanned in an amiibo for meow coupons.

Talked to Chelsea, Teddy and Etoile, denied all their absurd requests (no, Chelsea.. I am NOT going to catch a Coelacanth for you at this unGODLY hour, or any other time).

Found the money rock, and got 8 ore from it!
Dug out a few flowers the villagers dropped, as apparently the ten million I planted, aren't enough. o_O

Just waiting for the shops to open.

-Paid off my home loan and talked to Nook about expanding for the first time.
-Gave Diana a green desk and am silently praying she doesn't ruin her interior with it.
-Delivered a gift to Lucky from Cesar.
-Got Diana some fruit.
-Sold all my peaches for 18,000 Bells in my little sister's town.
-Got started on building the campsite.
-Donated 3 fossils and two new fish to the museum.
-Gave my mayor a makeover in my sister's town.
-Caught a coelacanth.

Last edited:
Built another bridge and demolished the "starter bridge" :rolleyes: also expanded my home again, woohooo

My town tree grew a second branch today!

Kevin moved in from my mom's town (he came from streetpass) and Punchy was in my campsite! He's the first camper in Lilac. I love him a ton so I immediately invited him to move in, after beating him at rock-paper-scissors lol

- Paid off the second bridge finally (forgot to go to the island last night for that oops)
- Started placing a few flowers around town, I'm working on breeding more and hoping for hybrids
- Saw the garden shop is being built! I'm so excited for that, I'm going to collect tons of trees for my campsite area
- Changed my mayor's outfit to a sea captain
- Delivered a package to Chief who gave me a hideous shirt in return lol

I got my town-development permit today! So I enabled the 'Beautiful Town' ordinance because I want to grow lots of hybrids in my town and have less weeds to pull! I also plotted my first PWP, which was the campsite. I plotted it in the south of my town, but I am currently trying to save up so I can pay it off eventually. I don't know what to do first...pay off the PWP or pay off my house loan...I think I will just split my money between both and pay off each gradually when I make more. I am excited to unlock the island, so I can catch bugs at night and make more money that way! :D It is nice to enjoy this game again with a new town to commit to :)

I did the regular stuff.
Got 5 meow coupons from Wisp.
Found the bell rock, and got a gold nugget.

Every villager I talked to wanted my nugget, and offered a horrid cheap shirt for it.

It's like a slap in the face.
Do they think THAT little of me, to offer such an insulting trade?

Hey Jon_Snow! That's a pretty cool golden nugget you have there. How about I give you my half drank soda that's mostly just ice?

I haven't done anything yet. Going to boot it up later tonight. I've been a bit too addicted with Samus Returns for the 3ds...

Hey Jon_Snow! That's a pretty cool golden nugget you have there. How about I give you my half drank soda that's mostly just ice?

I haven't done anything yet. Going to boot it up later tonight. I've been a bit too addicted with Samus Returns for the 3ds...

Hehe, that would've been a better deal, than the red flannel shirt I was offered. ^_^

i earned 348 medals, doing the tours today.
i really hope that i get that gold badge soon

I Unlocked the cafe pwp and Made an apple orchard. Payed my existing house loan and added a room to my house. Put some furniture in my main room.

Back