Full List of DLC + Exclusives by Region

On the Nintendo direct they just announced a Pumpkin Pie item will be distributed through Nintendo Zone areas, I'm assuming this will be NA only as the EU still has ongoing Nintendo Zone items.

Oh and it'll be available on Aug 11, only a few days!

Last edited:
Afternoon Tea Set and Machine for Frozen Drinks confirmed for NA along with Pumpkin Pie!

this seems like a stupid question, but if we went on holiday, say I went to hong kong, or japan, would I also get dlc content if I connect to a hotspot there?

Thanks for compiling this, it will be a huge help!

Some additions:

North America DLC:
Machine for Frozen Drink (Nintendo Zone DLC: 9/8/13-9/21/13)
a.k.a. Slushie Machine (orderable)

Europe DLC:
White Police Cap (7/15/13-7/31/13) (orderable)

March 1 to 3 Girl's Day:
Hinaningyo (orderable)
Emperor's cap (orderable)
Empress' tiara wig a.k.a Girl's Day Updo (orderable)

I seriously think this should be moved to Re-Tail and made into a sticky.

Last edited:
Thanks for compiling this, it will be a huge help!

Some additions:

North America DLC:
Machine for Frozen Drink (Nintendo Zone DLC: 9/8/13-9/21/13)
a.k.a. Slushie Machine (orderable)

Europe DLC:
White Police Cap (7/15/13-7/31/13) (orderable)

March 1 to 3 Girl's Day:
Hinaningyo (orderable)
Emperor's cap (orderable)
Empress' tiara wig a.k.a Girl's Day Updo (orderable)

I seriously think this should be moved to Re-Tail and made into a sticky.

Thanks for the updates. Is the Machine for Frozen Drink already an in game item? If so I'll add that as a note. Also, is it just called Slushie Machine?

Thanks for the updates. Is the Machine for Frozen Drink already an in game item? If so I'll add that as a note. Also, is it just called Slushie Machine?

It was a DLC in Europe -- brought to your house by Pete, I believe? And in my catalog (my game is NA) it is called "Slushie Machine", I think. I'll double check.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup "slushie machine" 2,400 bells

Last edited:
This is the Korean DLC they currently have (it display on the website).
Rolling Suitcase, Shaved Ice Lamp, Top, and Massage Chair

I know they have more DLC, but most of it is similar to the Japanese one.

Last edited:
this seems like a stupid question, but if we went on holiday, say I went to hong kong, or japan, would I also get dlc content if I connect to a hotspot there?

No. They are region blocked. I can confirm this, since I live in Japan and am playing the US game. It wouldn't let me get the 7-11 DLC from my 7-11 even though I went during the last promotion of it. My game could see the Nintendo Zone spot, but it wouldn't let me get the DLC.

Edit: (Not related to Emma's question) Also, I've said it in other threads but I'll say it again. The pumpkin pie is obtainable in EVERY game during the harvest holiday. It is NOT US exclusive. It is just one of those already in game items being given out. I don't know why people are purchasing it for over a million bells. It's cool, sure, but it's not even as rare as the shaved ice lamp (which is now a little less rare since North America got it).

Last edited:
No. They are region blocked. I can confirm this, since I live in Japan and am playing the US game. It wouldn't let me get the 7-11 DLC from my 7-11 even though I went during the last promotion of it. My game could see the Nintendo Zone spot, but it wouldn't let me get the DLC.

It was like that for me with Pokemon. I was in Japan during a Mewtwo event and it wouldn't let me get it.

Just to say the ogre masks cannot be ordered :)
Thanks soooo much for this list! It's really useful

Last edited:
This is the Korean DLC they currently have (it display on the website).
Rolling Suitcase, Shaved Ice Lamp, Top, and Massage Chair

I know they have more DLC, but most of it is similar to the Japanese one.

Right, i forgot about these too!

the Top and Massage Chair are both re-orderable. Suitcase and Shaved ice lamp are the same as the other regions dlcs.

The only problem I see with this list is the Clerk's Shirt being listed as a part of the 7-11 set.
The 7-11 set consists only of 10 items, the Shirt is NOT a part of it.

24-Hour Shop Pastry Case
Steamed-Bun Case

I can only imagine this is a translation error. The steamed bun case is an item, and the list is missing the 24-hour Shop Uniform.

Last edited:
Thanks for the updates. If anyone spots any other errors, feel free to reply to the thread so I can give the most accurate information possible!

I got a rolling suitcase for the ACNL Wii thingamagic from Shizue on my Japanese copy, and a Shaved Ice Lamp on my NA one. So, those two are no longer exclusive to NA and EU respectively

Hope this helps :)

European exklusive:

March 17
Shamrock hat

December 6 Naughty or Nice Day:
Wall Sock.

September 19, 2013 Autumn Moon:
Veggie basket

December 31 Countdown:
English : Blow Streamer
German: Berliner
Spanish : 12 Grapes
French: [???] Sparkling Cider (Not sure about this? I don't get it when I set up my language to french oo)

Japanese exclusive

February 1 to 3 :
Sushi roll
Red and blue ogre mask
Mame/Beans

March 1 to 3:
Hinaningyo
Blossom Lantern
Emperor's cap (at able sisters)
Empress' tiara wig (at able sisters)

March 3
Rice Cake

May 1 to 5
Carp banner

May 5
Newsprint helmet

July 7
Bamboo Grass

December 31
New year's eve noodles

Eggplant cow
Cucumber horse
Dango

Korean exklusive:

Lunar new year:
Yut

Deborumu:
Bureom

April 5:
Hibiscus

Autumn moon:
Songpyon

December 31:
Bell ornament

*EDIT*
I missed NA...
I havn't a list of the NA items ??

I tried the game in French also and didn't get a sparkling cider, maybe we drank it and don't remember, all I got was a tweeter for my trouble.
Would be interesting to find someone that has got the sparkling cider

I tried the game in French also and didn't get a sparkling cider, maybe we drank it and don't remember, all I got was a tweeter for my trouble.
Would be interesting to find someone that has got the sparkling cider

So the event "blow streamer" is just a streetpass tweeter then? I've been wondering if it was.

A dream town I visited had the sparkling cider out for guests- it's a consumable, just like the streetpass ice cream cones and the sushi roll. Kind of a bummer because we have all these great food items for decorating our kitchens with but no drinks.

So the event "blow streamer" is just a streetpass tweeter then? I've been wondering if it was.

Is it officially just a regular tweeter? If so I'll update.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a rolling suitcase for the ACNL Wii thingamagic from Shizue on my Japanese copy, and a Shaved Ice Lamp on my NA one. So, those two are no longer exclusive to NA and EU respectively

Did the rolling suitcase come from Pete?

Back