• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Hey, look at this! :eek: I didn't even know it was actually POSSIBLE to rain in the island, I thought it was supposed to be forever sunny! I was very surprised...

Rainy.jpg

bBuqLmz.jpg

oMyquSB.jpg
Hey,hockey season is here and I just got me an Arizona Coyotes Shane Doan #19 jersey(or sweater if you prefer).Game on.......!

jYJYrTj.jpg
Ava and Broffina ponder the age old question:Which came first,the chicken or the egg?Stumped,then?Geez,you'd figure a couple of actual chickens would know the answer.

Aww poor baby!

tumblr_of206o4J4e1qb5f2uo5_400.jpg

What are you still doing here girl-pumba? It's past noon!

tumblr_of2062IGRS1qb5f2uo4_400.jpg

I finally renovated my town hall!!

tumblr_of2091Fwwm1qb5f2uo4_400.jpg

When bae cheats on you in a dream.

tumblr_of207wN58O1qb5f2uo4_400.jpg

15338g0.jpg

I caught Poppy sleeping! She is sooo cute.

23r3bzq.jpg

I thought it was funny because Cookie was standing right there. Chrissy is wild.

jry5bt.jpg

Daisy asked about my favorite flower. She is definitely describing herself too. <3

2vsq5og.jpg

Two cute butterflies floating around a growing holly bush.

yay!
HNI_0045.JPG

double yay!
HNI_0042.JPG

edit: AHH TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY! Another hippo
tumblr_inline_mg12uxs9rr1qdlkyg.gif

HNI_0046.JPG

Last edited:
I know it has been done a lot, but I wanted to share mine anyway, so... here it is! :D
Double rainbow gracing the skies of New Leaf!

Double rainbow.jpg

View attachment 185916
A while back I tried making a half hippo,half chicken town called Chippo but it never really got going. I had Bubbles,Bertha,Rocco,Biff and Hippeux living there(no room for Harry!) along with five chickens.

That sounds amazing. I love the chickens too even though I don't have one. :/
I've been seriously debating on getting Rocco too. I mean I might as well right? The name Chippo is super cute btw. It's a shame it never came together.

That sounds amazing. I love the chickens too even though I don't have one. :/
I've been seriously debating on getting Rocco too. I mean I might as well right? The name Chippo is super cute btw. It's a shame it never came together.

ib11jbd.jpg
Yeah,I just didn't have time to properly sort it out.I might give it another shot someday.You can have my Rocco if you decide that you want to adopt him.I started up the town recently to adopt out another villager and Rocco is still living there.

6gtoZyu.jpg
Ummm,gee...thanks Cookie.I'll think of you every time I use it......if I was a man.

0FpduUd.jpg
So....this is an actual throne and not your hand-me-down crapper,isn't it?I don't like the way he's smiling......

wbPoL6l.jpg
Wow,I hope it's not something she had to put in a specimen jar.

j6qsz4.jpg

Hanging out in Aurora with my bff a few days ago!

33z7i8g.jpg

Check out the bridge. I wonder what Stitches said to Daisy o_0

330elvs.jpg

Today was Robin's last day in Elm. She was officially my last unwanted villager to move out after starting my town a month and a half ago! It was kind of bittersweet as I was used to seeing her around so often.

Last edited:
Back