what face will YOU choose? (pictures included)

tanuki

Bells
Please tell if you're choosing male or female and what number face you would choose! :)

444.jpg

i don't think ANY answer is boring. everyone has different taste, and it's cool to see what everyone likes!

No. 7

Dopey-eye boyz represent!
Probably because i usually have the exactly same expression. And it'll look sickeningly good with pink long shaggy hair.

i've been going between 8 and 2 but i also like 10 and really wonder what it would look like with colour!

i'm torn between 1 and 5 for girls. i've always had 5 in past games but i really like 1. but i don't know yet. i know what ever my main character is, i'll use the other for my pattern holder.

Probably number FIVE. I usually end up with that design. but then again I don't know what questions you will be asked at the beginning of the game so... it may just be a surprise for me. I don't usually like resetting my game to get a different design: Usually I'll just keep what I first get unless it really is horrid. x3

Last edited:
I have had and loved #1 and #4 and was thinking to go with #4 but I'm starting to lean towards #8 or #10 to switch things up :)

Male + Face number 3. It's a shame that I won't be able to have brown eyes from the start like in the previous games, but I can probably deal with having black eyes until I can change my eye colour.

Female # 1 for my mayor, Rawr.
Female # 5 or 8 for my second character, Fionna.
Male # 1 for my first male character, Howl.
Male # 8 or 10 for my final character.

Back