• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Info UPDATE 2

Kip

Game Dev
Bells
Spring Sakura
Lobo
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Mint
Famous Mushroom
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
Okay so i'm not sure if someone already posted this but i didn't see it so I'll post it anyway

year_img3.png
year_img4.png

year_img5.png
year_img6.png

Weed day (9/3):
- Reggie, the gardener, holds a weed day festival when the gardening shop is open.
- Pick all the weeds to get a special present handmade by Reggie.
- Reggie counts the number of weeds left to be picked.

Harvest Festival (11/4):
- Totally different from previous Animal Crossings.
- Franklin the chef comes and will treat you to food if you help him out and gather ingredients.
- Gather ingredients yourself or through trading things with the villagers.
- Franklin will give you a special present when the food's ready.

Christmas Eve (12/24):
- Different from previous games.
- The Mayor (the player), dresses up as Santa Claus to give the villagers presents.
- Meet up with Jingle while dressed as Santa Claus to get a sack of presents for the villagers.

New villagers:
- Frank, male eagle, birthday is 6/1, personality is smug.
- Koyuki, female tiger, 12/13 birthday, personality is energetic.
- Mike, male kangaroo, 12/1 birthday, personality is stubborn.
- Arthur, male lion, 8/7 birthday, personality is smart.
- Tsukasa, female? sheep, 10/21 birthday, personality is mature.
- Lily, female wolf, 3/24 birthday, personality is normal.
- Tokio, male? ostrich, 9/23 birthday, personality is airhead.
- ???, female mouse, 2/5 birthday, personality is energetic.
- Osmond, male koala, 10/12 birthday, personality is smart.
- ???, male hippo, 10/15 birthday, personality is smug.
- Kent, brother of Shizue, works at happy home exhibit

Dream Mansion
- Anteater named Yumemi (dream viewer) runs the shop 24/7.
- Connect to the internet and visit other players' villages from around the world.
- Can head to a village based on address, the type of village you desire, or by area.
- Anything that's done to the dream village won't have an impact on the actual village.
- Speak to Wendell (Seiichi) the starving artist while you visit another player's dream village to get a pattern that that player created.

"Best friend" registration

- you and someone else register one another as best friends
- you can then talk to each other even when you're not in the same village together
- invite people to your village that are only registered as your best friends

Update

I'm sure this has been posted before but this may be a bit more detailed for those who are interested

Dream Salon (Dream Mansion)
- Can also register your village in the Dream Salon.
- Can be opened via communal work.

Club 444
- Saturday Nights are Totakeke (KK's) Live.
- Sunday through Friday night is DJ K.K.'s DJ Time.
- The owner of Club 44, Shisho, might teach you some reaction acting during the day before the club is open (art of acting centered on making people react. I don't know if there's an English equivalent term).

Station
- Travel to other villages and invite friends to your village from here.

Police Box
- Police can check whether someone is visiting your village or if any lost articles have come in.
- Can be opened through communal work.
- Picture on the site shows the policeman saying, "Rollan has asked for permission to visit and sell things today."

Docks
- Pretty much the same as previous Animal Crossings. Costs 1000 bells to go to the resort island.

Events:

Fishing Tournament (held January through May and October through December)
- Done once a month during the above time frames.
- Uomasa the beaver holds the tourney.
- Catch the biggest fish to win a prize.

Bug Catching Tournament (held June through September)
- Kameya-san, the lizard, runs the tourney.
- Can you catch a rare bug that'll even surprise Kameya?!

Birthdays
- If you're invited to a villager's birthday party bring a present.
- If you become good friends with the villagers something might happen on your birthday, as well.

Island
- Become a member of "Club Kotobuki".
- Can play with friends or total strangers at the island.
- Island has its own shop that sells souvenoirs.
- Rent a marine suit to play in the ocean.
- Catch rare fish and insects at the island.
- There are a bunch of minigames tours.
- Hammer fun tour: a machine runs around and the objective is to hit it with your hammers a set number of times in the alloted timeframe.
- Diving tour: split up with friends and go diving, gathering things from the ocean.
- Labyrinth tour: everyone works to grab the various things placed around the garden maze within the alloted timeframe.
- Other tours include flower picking competition, borrowed item competition (not sure what this would be).

Happy Home Exhibit
- Can see the profiles of, and talk to (I think just an NPC version of) the people you street passed with here in addition to the other stuff.

Visit The Houses of People You Streetpassed:
At the Happy Home Exhibition Street in front of the shopping street, you can visit the model houses of people you street passed. Any piece of furniture you like you can also order through mail order sales!

Take a Relaxing Vacation on the Island of Endless Summer!
Former Mayor Tortimer, after retiring, is now living on this resort island of endless summer. You can take many kinds of tours and purchase gifts to bring home amongst other things. Enjoy a relaxing vacation either by yourself or with everyone you know!

Visit Lots of Towns in Your Dreams!
When you sleep in the Dream House, you visit an actual person?s real town. You can freely walk around their town and visit houses while dreaming!

Make a Best Friend!
Become best friends with your Nintendo 3DS friends! If both you and your friend save one another as best friends, you will be informed of when that person comes online and even if you aren?t currently visiting their town, you can still talk to them by sending messages!

KK?s Famous Tunes Are Now Club Music?!
Every Saturday night you can enjoy listening to KK Slider?s music at ?Club 444.? (Note: Club 444 in Japanese is referred to as ?Club Shi Shou? or ?Club See Show? ? it?s a cute pun.) From Sunday to Friday, during D.J. KK Time, you can enjoy KK?s normal sound with a club music twist!

Say Hi to Far Away Friends!
When using your megaphone, you can call one of your animal friends by saying their name inot the 3DS mic. Even if they are far away they can still hear you and respond!

Swim, Dive, and Fully Enjoy the Sea!
If you are wearing a Swim Suit (they called it a Marine Suit in Japanese), you can swim in the ocean and dive beneath the water. Pay close attention to the depths and you can collect items that you can?t via fishing like special shells, sea grapes, and others!

"New"

Become a Regular and Get a Part Time Job at the Coffee Shop!

Become a regular at The Roost?! You can now take home Brewster's authentic coffee and if you work part time as a staff member, you can even get special furniture. Work really does pay off!

Proudly Show Off Your Merit Badges!

Do you catch lots of fish or tirelessly weed? Phineas will reward you with a merit badge for all the hard work you do. Your badges are even added to your profile so you can show them off to anyone you connect with!

Preserve Your Memories in 3D!

Whether it's the time you enjoyed a seasonal event with your animal neighbors, took a tour with your friends, or any memory you cherish, you can use the Nintendo 3DS 3D Camera to preserve those moments you never want to forget!

(Image Caption: This is an actual image. If you open it in the 3DS browser, you can see it in 3D.)

Make Original Display Rooms in the Museum!

If you add a second floor to the museum through Public Works, planning rooms and the museum shop become accessible! If you create an original display room, you can quickly give the museum your own personal feel!

Get Fortune Cookies With Game Coins!

You can trade game coins for fortune cookies at the kids' shop. If you keep the fortunes you get from inside, you can trade them for all kinds of things.

Last edited:
Wow, people are very kind and thankful since the last time I've posted. Just glad to be of help.

wow that is a lot of new personality's
I don't think I can come here anymore all this new info
is driving me crazy with hype.

That is weird, didn't they say in the video there was 1 new personality for the boys and one for the girls? But here I see at least 2-3 new ones.

The Secretary has a brother...?? And I don't get this BF-registration... Can you actually talk (via the build-in microphone) or just write? It would be a really stupid if the microphone isn't used for chat!! (But they haven't confirmed it yet, right?) ... :confused:

Wow, thanks for this! It's got me pretty damn excited again. I love the four screenshots of the different seasons, I just can't wait to wander around my town all year :D It's also nice to see so many new personalities, in WW all the characters speech became predictable because of their personality so this will certainly add variety. Most of all I'm quite excited that it's confirmed you can swim in the water around your own town and not just the Island :D I expected as much but I'm glad it's confirmed. Last but not least I really like the new Christmas idea, although I never got to play the xmas eve event (because I've only played Wild World), this new idea seems a lot less annoying than having to change outfits to get new items. It involves the player more too since they have to deliver the presents (maybe we don't have to give presents to the residents we don't like :p) It just looks amazing, I wish we had a release date I could be counting down too :(

I'm sure this has been posted before but this may be a bit more detailed for those who are interested

Dream Salon (Dream Mansion)
- Can also register your village in the Dream Salon.

Club 444
- Saturday Nights are Totakeke (KK's) Live.
- Sunday through Friday night is DJ K.K.'s DJ Time.
- The owner of Club 44, Shisho, might teach you some reaction acting during the day before the club is open (art of acting centered on making people react. I don't know if there's an English equivalent term).

Station
- Travel to other villages and invite friends to your village from here.

Police Box
- Police can check whether someone is visiting your village or if any lost articles have come in.
- Can be opened through communal work.
- Picture on the site shows the policeman saying, "Rollan has asked for permission to visit and sell things today."

Docks
- Pretty much the same as previous Animal Crossings. Costs 1000 bells to go to the resort island.

Events:

Fishing Tournament (held January through May and October through December)
- Done once a month during the above time frames.
- Uomasa the beaver holds the tourney.
- Catch the biggest fish to win a prize.

Bug Catching Tournament (held June through September)
- Kameya-san, the lizard, runs the tourney.
- Can you catch a rare bug that'll even surprise Kameya?!

Birthdays
- If you're invited to a villager's birthday party bring a present.
- If you become good friends with the villagers something might happen on your birthday, as well.

Island
- Become a member of "Club Kotobuki".
- Can play with friends or total strangers at the island.
- Island has its own shop that sells souvenoirs.
- Rent a marine suit to play in the ocean.
- Catch rare fish and insects at the island.
- There are a bunch of minigames tours.
- Hammer fun tour: a machine runs around and the objective is to hit it with your hammers a set number of times in the alloted timeframe.
- Diving tour: split up with friends and go diving, gathering things from the ocean.
- Labyrinth tour: everyone works to grab the various things placed around the garden maze within the alloted timeframe.
- Other tours include flower picking competition, borrowed item competition (not sure what this would be).

Happy Home Exhibit
- Can see the profiles of, and talk to (I think just an NPC version of) the people you street passed with here in addition to the other stuff.

Back