New Info UPDATE 2

Oh, wow i didn't expect that ^-^; i saw people talking about a few things from that list so i figured it was already posted.

More info. (a lot of it might be similar to the other posts I've made but its explained differently)

Visit The Houses of People You Streetpassed:
At the Happy Home Exhibition Street in front of the shopping street, you can visit the model houses of people you street passed. Any piece of furniture you like you can also order through mail order sales!

Take a Relaxing Vacation on the Island of Endless Summer!
Former Mayor Tortimer, after retiring, is now living on this resort island of endless summer. You can take many kinds of tours and purchase gifts to bring home amongst other things. Enjoy a relaxing vacation either by yourself or with everyone you know!

Visit Lots of Towns in Your Dreams!
When you sleep in the Dream House, you visit an actual person’s real town. You can freely walk around their town and visit houses while dreaming!

Make a Best Friend!
Become best friends with your Nintendo 3DS friends! If both you and your friend save one another as best friends, you will be informed of when that person comes online and even if you aren’t currently visiting their town, you can still talk to them by sending messages!

KK’s Famous Tunes Are Now Club Music?!
Every Saturday night you can enjoy listening to KK Slider’s music at “Club 444.” (Note: Club 444 in Japanese is referred to as “Club Shi Shou” or “Club See Show” – it’s a cute pun.) From Sunday to Friday, during D.J. KK Time, you can enjoy KK’s normal sound with a club music twist!

Say Hi to Far Away Friends!
When using your megaphone, you can call one of your animal friends by saying their name inot the 3DS mic. Even if they are far away they can still hear you and respond!

Swim, Dive, and Fully Enjoy the Sea!
If you are wearing a Swim Suit (they called it a Marine Suit in Japanese), you can swim in the ocean and dive beneath the water. Pay close attention to the depths and you can collect items that you can’t via fishing like special shells, sea grapes, and others!

The Secretary has a brother...?? And I don't get this BF-registration... Can you actually talk (via the build-in microphone) or just write? It would be a really stupid if the microphone isn't used for chat!! (But they haven't confirmed it yet, right?) ... :confused:
Best Friend registration is explained two posts above mine. As for voice chatting, that's something of which I've been awaiting confirmation, too. I loved it in City Folk, and it would be even more useful here. However, I wouldn't expect it to be used for online Best Friends not currently in town?only with those in the same town.

I expect it to be in the game (Voice chat). Somehow.
Wild World didn't have it, despite having the mic on the DS, but I think it's more common sense this time around. I trust that the designers will make the right choice; they've been doing an exceptional job thus far.

Wild World had a lot of protections, mostly because it was the first time online.
City Folk had it, so I fully expect it to be there somehow with this.

I don't think there will be Voice Chat. It would have been mentioned by now on the website or something.

I don't think there will be Voice Chat. It would have been mentioned by now on the website or something.
I was rather expecting such indication, too. Well, we can hope. They could just offer the option to turn it off (self or both self and others), and we'd be good to go.

I've already linked the thread on the first post so yeah doesn't need to be there since it can be accessed easily

I meant more along the lines of it being discussed there.
So that there aren't a bunch of 'information' threads opposed to just one.

True. I know one day that first post is gonna reach the character limit and I'm gonna need to delete stuff in order to make room for more stuff, so I guess it'd be handier if people would post there instead of making new threads - but I'll cross that path when I come to it

I think that voice chat will be available because they already confirmed the use of the microphone with the megaphone. What would be the point of one of your tools needing to use the microphone and not being able to use it when you have friends visiting.

I think that voice chat will be available because they already confirmed the use of the microphone with the megaphone. What would be the point of one of your tools needing to use the microphone and not being able to use it when you have friends visiting.

You have a point there. Surely the microphone should have more to it than just yelling a megaphone, right?

Thanks for posting. I'm guessing they pair you up with strangers if you go to the island alone and do mini games?

Back