• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

erm, are the image expansion things coming back to shops anytime soon?
I just want to include more art in my sig, under a spoiler, but it won't let me >___>

erm, are the image expansion things coming back to shops anytime soon?
I just want to include more art in my sig, under a spoiler, but it won't let me >___>

I don't think we use those anymore I just put a spoiler and put spoiler(s) of the drawer(s) name and put the drawer(s) picture(s)in them

try making the images all connected so it counts as 3 total; one being the sig, side image is two, and the rest of extra art in the spoiler all connected in one

yea, i was gonna try that but was hoping there was a way around it :/
guess not

spamming threads are against the rules but spamming on a thread ment for spamming

No, we never intend to make a spam thread so people can spam for bells. Bells are to be earned with quality posting and services through TBT Marketplace. The whole reason why spamming is against the rules is because no one deserves bells for poor quality posts. The only place you can get away will poor quality posting is in the basement, which has Earned Bells turned off to prevent people from abusing the bell system in that way.

No, we never intend to make a spam thread so people can spam for bells. Bells are to be earned with quality posting and services through TBT Marketplace. The whole reason why spamming is against the rules is because no one deserves bells for poor quality posts. The only place you can get away will poor quality posting is in the basement, which has Earned Bells turned off to prevent people from abusing the bell system in that way.
at least I asked

Last edited:
Learned something about tags today. Nice nice. Thanks dudes.

Also why would you spam at all to earn TBT Bells. Exchange for services or make quality posts. Be a productive member of the community. That's what it's all about.

Learned something about tags today. Nice nice. Thanks dudes.

Also why would you spam at all to earn TBT Bells. Exchange for services or make quality posts. Be a productive member of the community. That's what it's all about.

so I can sell my tbt bells and be a millionaire while doing little work mastermind scheme

selling tbt bells for acnl bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

but the exchange rate will go down :( plan ruined

Last edited:
Guys, lets get this thread cleaned up a bit alright? There has been way too much spamming in here recently and a lot of legitimate questions have been getting passed up because of it.

So starting from this point, cut the chatter down a bit and try to stick to actual questions.

What does the little button with the + sign on the right of the reply with quote button do? U:

It lets you multi quote. If you see two or three different posts and you want to reply to them all you click the one with the + next to it. On the last post you want to quote, click "Reply with Quote" and then all of the quotes you multi quoted will be there :)

What does the little button with the + sign on the right of the reply with quote button do? U:

It's practically a multiquote feature. So if you click that in one post, and click "reply with quote" in another post, then both posts will be quoted.

Back