• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hihi C:

Thunderstruck said:
Shinykiro said:
Thunderstruck said:
Shinykiro said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yarly.

Personally, i enjoyed Wild World, the most.
My friend has it and he said it's the best one. D:

But I don't have gamecube. :'(
The Gamecube one was pretty good, but i guess since WW (The DS one) was the first i had, it kept me occupied the most.
.....I thought that was the gamecube one. .____.;;

That just proves that I don't have it even more. XD

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1z5i0kz.jpg
</div>

THIS TOPIC WILL BE DESTROYED IN FIVE MINUTES!

Nic said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1z5i0kz.jpg
</div>

THIS TOPIC WILL BE DESTROYED IN FIVE MINUTES!
O______O;;

-straightens Tie-

Welcome to Tbt Nina-Chan! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Ever bored drop me a PM! I'm hoping you'll fit in just fine!

And DW we've been having an influx of Trolls so its not surprising that some of us will instantly suspect. Give it a few days and people will relise your not :)

Sanji said:
-straightens Tie-

Welcome to Tbt Nina-Chan! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Ever bored drop me a PM! I'm hoping you'll fit in just fine!

And DW we've been having an influx of Trolls so its not surprising that some of us will instantly suspect. Give it a few days and people will relise your not :)
Thank you. ^^

&I hope so...? D:

Shinykiro said:
Thunderstruck said:
Shinykiro said:
Thunderstruck said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
My friend has it and he said it's the best one. D:

But I don't have gamecube. :'(
The Gamecube one was pretty good, but i guess since WW (The DS one) was the first i had, it kept me occupied the most.
.....I thought that was the gamecube one. .____.;;

That just proves that I don't have it even more. XD
Lol, the Gamecube one, is simply "Animal Crossing". Although most call it Population Growing.

Back