• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Opinions on dream town!

Maomi

Bells
Hi everyone, I finally finished my town and I have now updated the DA! I spent months working on this town, so it would be nice to hear someone?s thoughts. The DA is 7A00-0045-0BD3.

The town is set in cherry blossom season, and there are currently three human residents; the mayor, a turnip seller and an archaeologist. If you choose to visit, you might even uncover the truth behind the mayor?s secret! owo

I?m open to all kinds of feedback, especially critique!

Here are some pictures:
6EB1C789-A899-49C8-8479-7C62ACF72412.jpg
5939936A-FDDA-488B-B23B-2846C308F20B.jpg
785005DC-4E6C-48FB-82CA-D61B08AF0319.jpg

Disclaimer; this town is hacked, but it won?t do any harm to your game.

Last edited:
I just visited and I love it! The paths are beautiful and the houses are so good, I have so much inspiration for my own town now!

Thank you so much for visiting to both of you. I’m glad you enjoyed it. :)

I love the attention to detail you gave to your town *-* Gorgeous btw ^-^ :)

Ok, I'm in your town right now and I think it great!
I like the way the paths are accented with bushes in the middle, I've never seen that, that's a great idea.
Your house is very soothing and natural, I especially like your washroom and the wall paper in your bedroom.
I think your pwps placement is very refreshing, and the fact that it's in the evening is very nice, I like watching the sky turn.
You have a pitfall in front of the cafe.
Your naturalist's tent is a nice touch as well as the turnip/gardening guy.
My only issue is that I'm have a hard time navigating from place to place, because of all the bushes, but I tend to go cross country and that's simply isn't how your town's set up.^^
Overall, it's very nice.

Thank you so much for your detailed opinion! :eek: It was nice to hear your thoughts and I didn’t even realize the thing about the pit fall, so thank you for telling me. :)

Back