• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Nintendo games do you really want right now?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
It can be games that were released in the NES days, games that are already out, or games that won't even be out for a while (we all know yall are hyped for a new Animal Crossing game)!

Personally, I really want to get another copy of Mario Party 8. I played that game years ago when my friend let me borrow it, and I miss playing it. Though for some reason copies of it are expensive... I guess everyone else loves it too :p

MK64, and a console to play it on obviously :p Yeah there are emulators and ROM but you would probably need to have a proper controller to it to play it on your computer anyway, so yeaaah.

That 4-swords-Zelda game for Gamecube. Comes with a hefty price tag nowadays though.

Splatoon 2. I used to own it till I lost my switch with All physical games including Splatoon 2!

I had 60 hours on it! And I miss December splatfest!

It's not a game, per se, but I really want a NES Classic. I'm just waiting for the new ones they're supposed to be making this upcoming summer. I refuse to pay the high scalper costs for it.

Back