• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

@glow I mean I disagree with your points but I think my biggest question regarding that post is what the heck do you mean by Dolby's reads being based off of Punchy? Looking at your quote you gave of him, the only read that had to do with Punchy at all was Farobi.

here dolby admits to wanting to lynch me while being 100% aware that it tells basically nothing to town.

you immediately dropped your punchy push the second you began to believe that my lynch would gain traction. it's actually quite comical the way that you push me now as day grows closer to the end and at the same time stray from your "main fos" which all your reads rest upon.

I immediately dropped my Punchy push once I realized that you weren't going to actually contribute

**** I hate having to do this, in a PM game of all things, but given that there's only an hour to keep a lynch off me I'm gonna have to spill my role: I'm NeNe Leakes the Jailer. Doing this more or less seals my fate as being a nightkill but it at least gives me one night to use my action instead of getting lynched if ya'll get your **** together in time. I am at work and have been at work for a while now and I can't catch up on what has been posted since my post earlier today or really make a big post, but yeah my lynch would not have been the information ya'll would have wanted.

**** I hate having to do this, in a PM game of all things, but given that there's only an hour to keep a lynch off me I'm gonna have to spill my role: I'm NeNe Leakes the Jailer. Doing this more or less seals my fate as being a nightkill but it at least gives me one night to use my action instead of getting lynched if ya'll get your **** together in time. I am at work and have been at work for a while now and I can't catch up on what has been posted since my post earlier today or really make a big post, but yeah my lynch would not have been the information ya'll would have wanted.

Confirmable, I doubt that Dad would be this because if he's maf, he guarentees being lynched the next day when Kat and Glow are counter-wagons

Get off this

Just read glow’s post, I think she makes some good points and I don’t wanna lynch her today. That doesn’t mean I don’t think she’s possibly scum however.

Like I said, dolby’s been keeping the pressure on Punchy for the wrong reason. Punchy clearly was joking in his first post. But his retraction and subsequent susses have been ungenuine and inconsistent, to put it mildly.

Dolby and Abe have been agreeing hardcore most of this thread. Dad/Kat/Punchy have all been seemingly defending each other or TRing each other. In my mind, battle lines have been drawn between lynching in Dad/Kat/Punchy/Glow/Panda and lynching in Dolby/Abe/Me. No one so far wants to lynch Abe and only a couple people have cast sus on me, but follow me here. I think Dad is one of the most important lynch candidates (and my vote for today) because if he flips scum, that sheds light on a metric ton of people. Glow would tell us almost nothing (dolby’s weak ass “it’d tell us about Panda!” Not really tbh, she has a habit of defending inactives). I’m not confident enough to vote Kat, Punchy, Dolby, or Abe so my vote is squarely on Dad.

Just read glow’s post, I think she makes some good points and I don’t wanna lynch her today. That doesn’t mean I don’t think she’s possibly scum however.

Like I said, dolby’s been keeping the pressure on Punchy for the wrong reason. Punchy clearly was joking in his first post. But his retraction and subsequent susses have been ungenuine and inconsistent, to put it mildly.

Dolby and Abe have been agreeing hardcore most of this thread. Dad/Kat/Punchy have all been seemingly defending each other or TRing each other. In my mind, battle lines have been drawn between lynching in Dad/Kat/Punchy/Glow/Panda and lynching in Dolby/Abe/Me. No one so far wants to lynch Abe and only a couple people have cast sus on me, but follow me here. I think Dad is one of the most important lynch candidates (and my vote for today) because if he flips scum, that sheds light on a metric ton of people. Glow would tell us almost nothing (dolby’s weak ass “it’d tell us about Panda!” Not really tbh, she has a habit of defending inactives). I’m not confident enough to vote Kat, Punchy, Dolby, or Abe so my vote is squarely on Dad.

Bad time to post that, but Kat and Dad have been at each other's votes for over 24 hours

Well **** dad’s dead tonight, but I don’t blame him it had to be done.

K soooo now what?

LOL I'M TOWNREADING AND DEFENDING KAT AND PUNCHY? smh you really aren't going to be able to push that accusation, at least from my side of things, those two are both my suspects for mafia. My vote is even on Kat. Seems like I have to point that out which is sad.

@glow I mean I disagree with your points but I think my biggest question regarding that post is what the heck do you mean by Dolby's reads being based off of Punchy? Looking at your quote you gave of him, the only read that had to do with Punchy at all was Farobi.

in his post dolby groups up several people based on "teamreads" off illogical issumptions. his first is that farobi and punchy aren't a team. he concludes that me/punchy/dad are a possible team in a post that i didn't quote [i didn't edit my post at all and that was my bad, but i just wanted to post it]. from there, he branches out and says that me/dad/you aren't a possible team.

unrelated to punchy, but related to the fact that he's not using any cohesive logic, dolby also says that "it's statistically likelier for hayden to be town than mafia" when that's true for basically anyone because there's more town than mafia. being doused or not has nothing to do with that statistical fact. hayden being doused doesn't make him likelier to be town unless arsonist is a scum role. to tr hayden just based off that is ridiculous.

whats the point of a jailer in a pm game or am i being dumb

The person I jail keeps the person alive and safe from night actions but also roleblocks them because they can't take any action either.

we need to lynch dolby or kat

- - - Post Merge - - -

when does day end? 9 or 10pm pst?

The person I jail keeps the person alive and safe from night actions but also roleblocks them because they can't take any action either.

oops sorry i thought u just got ur own private chat or something lol. **** this always happens when i need to sleep haha

I haven't really caught up on you to give my thoughts on you or support whether or not you should be the lynch, glow, but from what I have read until my post I made around 7 or so hours ago, lynch Kat.

In general lynch should be on Kat, Farobi, or Punchy imo.

unrelated to punchy, but related to the fact that he's not using any cohesive logic, dolby also says that "it's statistically likelier for hayden to be town than mafia" when that's true for basically anyone because there's more town than mafia. being doused or not has nothing to do with that statistical fact. hayden being doused doesn't make him likelier to be town unless arsonist is a scum role. to tr hayden just based off that is ridiculous.

Want to interject and say that it was "Heyden is more likely to be town statistically than any other person" Because he CANT be arsonist. Tell me that's not valid mathematics this time around. In an 18 player game, that changes his odds of being town from 14/18 to 14/17

Wait hold up, does anyone else happen to have their rolename have the last name included in their role PM? Because my.character only has their first name, I lowkey feel like Dad slipped

Voting Kat since apparently she?s been fighting with a now confirmed blue and I don?t like her reasoning in this game.

I went over the posts again and wow I ****ed up lol. Yeah that makes me more confident in lynching Kat. I think Abe vs. Dad is very likely town v. Town and Dolby, despite buddying with Abe, is super unconfirmed and remains null for me. My Abe/Dolby fear team is less credible now imo.

Wait hold up, does anyone else happen to have their rolename have the last name included in their role PM? Because my.character only has their first name, I lowkey feel like Dad slipped

Mine's first name only

Anyways I gotta get back to work. I see enough people lurking to make it so that I'm not lynched so don't **** this up please, thanks.

i only have first name but i dont rly keep up with the show lol

Back