Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

what do we think about the 'i just want to be scumread not lynched' comment though :eyes: idk this is so annoying, logically voting glow makes sense rn but like why would mafia even do that

Ok, seriously, the first of Glow's two reads is that Arstotzkan is sus, and that I'm "99%" mafia. I really don't think that the two (Glow and Kat) are compatible. If we lynch Glow, we gain the insight that Kat is town. I do get that if Kat is lynched, we have confirmation that pretty much all of the group of four (me, Endless, Glow, Dad) are town, but she's smack dab in the middle of that group in terms of trust. However, despite me wanting the lynch in Punchy, Dad, and Glow, I'm kinda uncomfortable that it's mostly the stronger players that are being targeted

Afterthought: If Glow was to flip scum, I'd actually trust Panda less as well, because I remember her saying that she didn't want a Glow lynch at some point

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would also like to note that glow has STILL not posted anything of actual substance, like, how blind are you guys

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is going to end up being like D1 SU2 again isn't it

I said that i'm okay with a glow lynch, but given she has provided jack squat I don't think we gain much from lynching her. I agree with you that her post of "dolby is 99.9% mafia" is pretty suspicious, but I want to give her a chance before I vote her. We have what, 2 hours left til EoD right?

what do we think about the 'i just want to be scumread not lynched' comment though :eyes: idk this is so annoying, logically voting glow makes sense rn but like why would mafia even do that

Why would town say that either?

I said that i'm okay with a glow lynch, but given she has provided jack squat I don't think we gain much from lynching her. I agree with you that her post of "dolby is 99.9% mafia" is pretty suspicious, but I want to give her a chance before I vote her. We have what, 2 hours left til EoD right?

i think 3 hours but i'm on gmt AND I NEED TO SLEEP AA

glow's the lynch I'm in favor of most atm but I'll be here till EoD so ye. If not glow, I'd say Dad, and I remember taking a mental note of not liking Evan's posts though I'd have to look back to really hash it out, but I remember his first post feeling more like a list of facts rather than opinions and that bugged me and I don't really remember seeing anything too pro town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

glow in general likes to be scum-read, I remember her saying something along those lines in previous games, and I think she does it regardless of alignment?

Three hours to vote. Actions deadlines and voting deadlines are 9:59 EST. But what do we get out of an Arstotzkan lynch? If she's maf, I actually think that it'd be a big deal. Dad and Glow would be pretty much confirmed (don't see teamed maf interacting like that), also Zendal town. But really the implications to take out of it are about the same as for Glow (Dad possible maf, me town, Kat town)

i'm only voting glow if both of the 2 conditions are met:

1) She doesn't post her "reads" post that we've all been waiting on
2) Its 1 hour to 30 Minutes until EoD

Yes three hours! Remember I am not gonna have an elaborate post or role pm right at 10. That will be around an hour and a half or two hours behind. You will get role and name of role

Btw @ EOD confusion: EOD is at 9:00PM EST/ 02:00 GMT

- - - Post Merge - - -

NEVERMIND I LOOK LIKE A DINGUS LMFAO

Oh, and Panda to. I don't her "yeah, let's not lynch Glow" when she came back

im confused as to if glow has any intention of posting. im not staying up much later i have a long shift tomorrow. also im also not really confident with amazon being town but idk if i can be bothered analyzing my thoughts on him (enough to place a vote anyway) bc my brain isnt working anymore

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually ye when was the last time panda even posted, seems so random just to come in and say that

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait she came and cleared up that whole rq thing i guess..

helo frinds

again i'm sorry. i've skimread most of the game but i really need to brush up on the last 5 pages. i'm rushposting this now because i'm still a bit tentative on my other reads, but wew have i poured my heart into this one.

hey dolby i omgus u

no seriously though, i find you really questionable this game???

anyone else wanna know why dolby?s two main pushes include a newbie (whom he fos?d for a joke) and an inactive?

my activity is based on my schedule, not alignment. you know better to lynch someone who almost always tries 110% in games on d1 for not being active enough.

1. fishing

Yeah I'm pretty sure there is. It has to do with role flavor, and I want someone else to confirm that I'm not wrong about it

Ok
Uh
I just realized that it's obvious to me and I can't reveal it. Though ultimately it isn't game-changing unless scum don't have safe claims

Also, does anybody know anything about the show in relation to Toads quote. I'm trying to edge you towards something here

this is low quality bait. anyone asking to confirm anything about their role flavor is a red flag. you?re going to confuse one part of town (those green/blue) and make pr?s distinguishable

the second post is just casually softing flavor-role info and that?s just undeniably anti-town.

2. ur sharky fos on punchy

i honestly think punchy is obvtown, and his laid back attitude + enthusiasm to play bleed town to me. check posts below

I'm trying to improve as town, and I'm apparently not succeding.

genuine + matter of fact line where he expresses intent to improve but admits to failure at doing so successfully?. he?s not really getting emotional or upset about being sr?d, he continues participation

30 mins hype. Yayyyy

expressing this type of interest to play is something newer players do as scum. usually they?re more awkward/timid wary of what they say

Stahp being confuzzling and hard to read :-: I'm going to go to bed, don't lynch meeee.

genuine confusing + town-pleading. also this is in reply to dolby?s post fishing for town-role-flavor so lol dolby now has more reads from it.

that said, here?s dolby?s stance:

Tbh, I kinda feel that Punchy's play so far. Kinda feels like cheap reactions, but more ingenuine than last couple of games. Moreover, the content feels like just trying to inject himself in. I know that he said he was joke-sussing, but the retraction also doesn't feel genuine.
Chele is more engaged than last game, points for that, though it's early in the day and she's actually around this time with more people than just herself, herself, and herself

but which lines exactly feel ingenuine? i quoted most of the lines around this time period and i would like a specific answer.

also woah there, let?s back up. you fos punchy because, word for word, he said this line:

I'm just going to go with gut feeling and say my thoughts about the few posts so far. Dolby seems kind of agressive so far with his 1 post, kinda sus. Farobi's post: I don't like it. Kinda sus.

THIS IS CLEARLY A JOKE FROM BEGINNING TO END. honestly if i said this line would you be really pushing it the same way? he wasn?t even fosing you, he never tried to present that as real. It was within the first ten posts of the game.

he said ?wow one post!!! seems aggressive!!! scum!? and ?i don?t like ur post so ur SCUM TOO? which is also clearly a joke. in what world is that ever not a joke. dolby i hereby forbid you from mentioning this joke ever again as a reason to scumread him. find something with logic

To explain what I mean:

This really doesn't seem like a joke and seems like him trying to throw shade. He then seizes on the opportunity to retract that, seeing as he gets a negative reaction

The issue is that he presented it as a serious post

This has the semblance of being presented as actual logic, despite him saying that it was a joke later, it used logic that with the right posts, could be considered valid

yo this is ACTUALLY bad logic. i?m seriously confused dolby, you need to reevaluate what you just wrote. punchy?s words were saying this ?i don?t like your post so that makes you mafia? and ?you?re aggressive by making one post, you?re mafia?

in what world is that ever ?actual logic?? It was on page 2 of the gamestart. lol u were ****posting too

you actually believe that scum!punchy laid down the framework of his fos in a joking manner to test out the waters? like in punchy?s head he thought: ?alright, my master plan is i?m going to fos Town #1 and Town #2 and say the reasons are because they made one post and because I don?t like what they said. that way, if people sus me, i can just say it was a joke!?

No. just no. it?s very clear that you?re twisting the intentions of what his post was. It was just a damn joke and you?re misconstruing it.

You heard the man, kill Kat, Endless, Glow, and Dad

by your same logic i can scumread you for this joke here that you made on page 2 of gamestart, literally the same page that punchy made his ?scum-joke? on.

3. overall static reads throughout this game

Also, if Punchy is scum I doubt he'd throw this out so early against a teammate, so Punchy/Farobi is less likely in my mind

Yeah, I don't like this pile-up on Dad. Honestly would prefer a Glow lynch and will have my vote on her probably unless she provides some content which I like

Town
Chele
Endless
Vanessa (she/Dedenne are kinda connected, but not seeing many red flags)
Waffles
Heyden (again, purely based on statistical likelihood)

Null town (really can't fit them on a specific scum team, and don't see scum indicators really)
Mogyay
Zendal (only really see on a team with Heyden, would've worked harder to work scum into his townlist)
Farobi (on the basis that I don't like Punchy/Farobi are compatible)
Evan (lowkey kinda paranoid that I'm overlooking Evan/Zendal/Heyden/Vanessa/Dedenne grouping to much. But that's to paranoid for even me).
Arstotzkan (Kat does not align well with the Dad/Glow dynamic)

Null
Sensai
Dedenne
Panda
Ness

Sus
Punchy
Dad
Glow

I really want people to consider a Glow lynch more. I feel like her behavior has been more egregious than Dad's, and will serve as a better tell towards Kat's alignment should she flip scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, the pile-up on Dad I don't particularly like either

almost all of dolby?s reads are dependent on one another. specifically, they?re all dependent on punchy being mafia. why even do this as town? dolby?s extremely persistent in his read on punchy, which i normally would respect as i almost exclusively tunnel my scumreads but the difference is he scumreads punchy based off a joke. while at the same time, dolby was making jokes as wel. i swear if he brings up the joke again as "reasoning" i?ll actually scream

dolby never once shows thought or consideration that his scumread which he built upon a ****post might be wrong. dolby never once considers this as he begins to ?teamread? the entire game based upon the assumption that punchy is mafia.

dolby never once uses actual logic or reasoning in his posts, he just groups people up based on ?whether or not they are a team with his other scumreads?

dolby i will wholeheartedly deny the idea of you ever being town based upon the fact that you haven?t once used any logic in your reads. you want to lynch me because i?m not active? there?s been games where i?m inactive and town. in fact, i used to purposefully try to get myself scumread on d1 so that i wouldn't die and would have a chance to stay in the game.

there?s a game full of people talking and you think your best option is to just lynch me, who?s barely interacted with anyone? and what information will that provide you? you say a "kat lynch tells us nothing" but what exactly are you gaining from my lynch if you're town?

lmfao you?re not even pushing on the person that ALL your reads depend on. no no no. you want me lynched, not your ?main fos? that you?ve been using to teamread the rest of everyone here.

lol ok.

glow's the lynch I'm in favor of most atm but I'll be here till EoD so ye. If not glow, I'd say Dad, and I remember taking a mental note of not liking Evan's posts though I'd have to look back to really hash it out, but I remember his first post feeling more like a list of facts rather than opinions and that bugged me and I don't really remember seeing anything too pro town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

glow in general likes to be scum-read, I remember her saying something along those lines in previous games, and I think she does it regardless of alignment?

I was posting my notes on the thread happenings and my thoughts on them, I eventually stopped because it was too long and having them all out there wouldn?t really help out town. So I made reads after my second post of notes

lol u know i'm n1d in nearly every game i play. don't play dumb you're too smart for it

oo i get u now i thought u were hinting at a role and it was bait oops! reading ur post rn but im half asleep ha

Three hours to vote. Actions deadlines and voting deadlines are 9:59 EST. But what do we get out of an Arstotzkan lynch? If she's maf, I actually think that it'd be a big deal. Dad and Glow would be pretty much confirmed (don't see teamed maf interacting like that), also Zendal town. But really the implications to take out of it are about the same as for Glow (Dad possible maf, me town, Kat town)

here dolby admits to wanting to lynch me while being 100% aware that it tells basically nothing to town.

you immediately dropped your punchy push the second you began to believe that my lynch would gain traction. it's actually quite comical the way that you push me now as day grows closer to the end and at the same time stray from your "main fos" which all your reads rest upon.

Back