• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Welcome Amiibo Items! FT: TBT

Mayor_Sarah

Bells
Switch
6212-0727-2617
Cake
Feedback
100% (50) +
I'm getting back into AC, and just restarted my town. So I don't have much to offer except TBT!

Here is the list of items I'm looking for: http://moridb.com/catalogs/O7EhSjdSdt?limit=50&offset=0

My top priority items are:
• Splatoon Spawn Point
• Wood display stand
• Tool shelf
• Hanging chair
• Trellis
• Desert Island map

Thank you! ♡

Last edited:
hello! i can get you the overflowing trash, donut box, firewood, and the Boston bag!
just lemme know how much you're willing to pay~! i'll just have to TT to get the meow coupons lol

• Fairy bottle
• Blue prints
• Monitor tower
• Scattered papers
• Splatoon Spawn Point
• Stack of books

I can get you of these :)

@Bosoc Hi! Thank you so much! I just got the firewood so I don't need that anymore, but I'll buy the other 3. I'm not too sure how much TBT to pay so I'll just spit out a price lol, is 5 TBT okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Cascade Thank you so much! How much did you want for those?

Last edited:
@Bosoc Hi! Thank you so much! I just got the firewood so I don't need that anymore, but I'll buy the other 3. I'm not too sure how much TBT to pay so I'll just spit out a price lol, is 4 TBT okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

11 TBT total? :)

Sounds great! I'll send those over right now. Let me just update my friend code since I'm using a different 3DS~

dang i forgot Inkwell is already in my town xD I will get you drafting table instead :)

@Bosoc Hi! Thank you so much! I just got the firewood so I don't need that anymore, but I'll buy the other 3. I'm not too sure how much TBT to pay so I'll just spit out a price lol, is 5 TBT okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright nice! ill let you know once iv got everything ready for you~ would u like pick up or drop off?

That's fine! my friend code is updated, do you want me to visit your town or do you want to come to mine?

@Bosco- I'll pick up! Sending over the bells now~

Last edited:
I'll deliver tem to your town :) I'll let you know when its rady c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK, I'm ready now :)

Opening my gates in a few minutes! I'm using my brother's 3DS and for some reason it won't let me use wifi without setting up parental controls or something... I'll let you know when I'm ready. sorry for the delay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

Let me know when you're ready Bosoc!

----

Side note: My list is now updated~

alright sorry for being so slow lol, any ways i got your iteams ready~!

That's alright! I'll keep an eye out when you're online again

Back