• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help with alt characters?

PaperCat

Bells
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
Ok, so each of my towns has a female mayor. I want a second character in Red Oak. I was originally going for 3 but I need the space for plot resetting so it will only be 2. My second will be a botanist. I made her already but now that I will not have a third, should I remake her to male to have variation?
And in Greymoor, instead of 4 characters I will have 3 for plot resetting as well. I decided to ditch the witch/hermit and so it will be mayor, blacksmith and farmer. I want a second female character so should I make the farmer female even if originally male?

Last edited:
Hi, PaperCat, I'm replying because no one else has yet, but, seriously, all I could do would be to give you my opinion, you know? What are your desires and preferences, hun?

But, since I'm here, my answer to both of your questions is: Why not? Sounds good to me; a female botanist and a female farmer? Why not? ;)

Agreed, it's up to you! I had 2 female characters for months until I created my 3rd and there was no problems with that~ the differences of plying boy and girl characters are almost inexistent anyway :)

Back