• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

URGENT! help me reset!

taudjey

taj ☆ he/him
Bells
Switch
3682-2333-7423
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (7) +
hiya! i've been looking to reset my acnl town for a while now and i need someone's town where i can leave my stuff while i reset! it would be very helpful to have someone to help me! i can pay you in IGB or TBT if you would like!​

Hey there, you could leave your stuff at mine if you want! I just restarted my town too :3 I know I don't have any WiFi ratings so I understand if you prefer not to xD My old account on this forum was Kammeh and I do have a lot of WiFi ratings on that one if you wanna check!

Hey there, you could leave your stuff at mine if you want! I just restarted my town too :3 I know I don't have any WiFi ratings so I understand if you prefer not to xD My old account on this forum was Kammeh and I do have a lot of WiFi ratings on that one if you wanna check!

sure, that'd be great! are you okay with doing it soon? i can get ready asap!

I can help you if you still need it.

no thanks, i'm all good!

Yeah I can do it right now!! I'll add your FC ^-^

alright, perfect! i'll add you and then head over. i hope you have enough space for all my crap haha (its not way too much dont worry)

alright, perfect! i'll add you and then head over. i hope you have enough space for all my crap haha (its not way too much dont worry)

Coolio I'll open my gates now!! And I have PLENTYY of room so don't worry haha!! I just restarted my town like 2 days ago and didn't transfer anything from my last town because I had given all my items away LOL!! (slightly regretting that now buuuut it's OKKK xD) so my town is basically empty

Coolio I'll open my gates now!! And I have PLENTYY of room so don't worry haha!! I just restarted my town like 2 days ago and didn't transfer anything from my last town because I had given all my items away LOL!! (slightly regretting that now buuuut it's OKKK xD) so my town is basically empty

are you available now? i'm ready!

Back