• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

More ways to get TBT?

MayorKami

Just a helpful mayor <3
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
I am fairly new, so I don?t really know much about this site yet.. is there any other ways to get TBT other than posts?

If you're good at art, try that. If you have another AC:NL game, use that for cycling villagers to sell. And if you buy rare collectibles, you can sell those for profit. I can't really think of anything else but all of what I listed.

Oh, and make LONG posts.

Be on the site as much as you can? Other than that I would also like to know other ways to get TBT

Like Paperboy mentioned, there are definitely alternatives to making TBT.

⇒ There is the Museum Shop (General Discussion sub-section > Museum > Museum Shop) where you can sell your art if you have an artistic inclination.

⇒ The TBT Marketplace (Town Hall sub-section > TBT Marketplace) is a place where you can buy/sell collectibles and all that jazz.

⇒ And the there is Re-Tail (Animal Crossing: New Leaf sub-section > Re-Tail) where you can buy/sell any in-game items and/or services. For example:
⮩ You can sell furniture sets/(hybrid) flowers/bush starts/tree starts/etc. You name it, someone wants it!
⮩ OR if you, like some others, have a second town (or if you don't mind doing it in your own town) you can basically "sell" villagers. When a villager in your town wants to move, you'd post that you have a villager for sale and can request either in-game bells (or "IGB") or belltree bells ("TBT"). Then, when the villager is all packed up in boxes, you'd have the person who is buying them from you come and talk to them, asking them to move to their town. They'd send you TBT or drop off the IGB for you and ba-da-bing, ba-da-boom. YA DID IT.

All in all, there are lotsa ways to make TBT. The main takeaway is that, if you wanna make TBT, interact with the community here! :)

Unless you post EVERYWHERE your best chance is creating art and selling that to other users.

Trading for in-game items and even Pokemon is not quite as worth the effort these days.

Last edited:
Back