• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can more than one character a day get mush furniture?

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Bells
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
I'm working on collecting the mush series. I'm only missing 2 now(I have gotten a different one every day no repeats). But today I did get a repeat which I didn't think would happen til I had all the pieces. So I thought I would look for mush furniture on my 2nd,3rd and 4th characters hoping it would make me more likely to get the 2 I need.
I went into 2 of those characters and didn't find a single mushroom, furniture or otherwise. So can only one character a day find mush furniture? I thought I would have at least found regular mushrooms. I do pick up all the mushrooms I find so do I need to leave some since it seems more don't spawn for other characters? Thanks

New mushrooms won't spawn for every player. Just once, for the entire town.

I got the same item every day for a week, so I TT'd.

Well that's not really fair if you have multiple people playing the same town. I may end up TTing myself. Thanks

Sometimes TT isn't necessary, as you're bound to get duplicates eventually!

Well that's not really fair if you have multiple people playing the same town. I may end up TTing myself. Thanks

You have a whole month. If you TT, you can get enough mush furniture so each player has a set. If that's what you wanted. Or just let the others catalogue it.

I don't care for me, my other characters aren't used much except to help my main. I meant for those who have multiple people playing in the same town who want the set(not just for cataloging).

Yes it only one for the town. If you want another complete set you'll have to wait till next year. Just don't let the extra players catalog it. Send them out next year and they should get a complete set.

You could trade your triples on the trading board. The mayor in my main town got the complete set. Next year she kept getting triple or more of the same item so I stopped this year.

You can get more than one set in november, provided you don't get duplicates. Also TT'g helps. :)

Back