• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers Moving in the Front of my Station

mintie-verse

being baby is a full time job and im committed
Bells
Switch
5841-4235-4905
Silver Mailbox
In every single town I have I always get an ugly villager moving right in front of my train station.

And just when I thought I wouldn't have that in my town..
HNI_0030.JPG

Jambette is beautiful and she will be able to greet everyone who goes to your town with those lush lips.

Jambette is beautiful and she will be able to greet everyone who goes to your town with those lush lips.

I just really find her creepy, plus she was really rude in my older town that had her

I just really find her creepy, plus she was really rude in my older town that had her

Isn't she a normal villager? None of their dialogue is intended to be offensive, that's usually what you would expect from snooty, peppy, uchi and cranky villagers. :eek:

I suggest you place tiles where you don't want villagers to move and also plot rest so that won't happen in the future. :)

Yeah, I used to get those a lot! But now that I've upgraded my system and gotten my hands on at least a few amiibo cards, I can happily move the most awkwardly placed ones out. I haven't been plot resetting with this new town though, because I just wanted to roll with the punches for a while.

i'm sorry for your loss
Jambette is a really odd looking villager... Hopefully she decides to move out as soon as she moves in the way you can get the space in front of your station back!

You're lucky. I've had them move in front of my house, and in front of a bridge. I had to walk around the house to cross it.
The game really should know what places are and aren't, suitable.

That's the only reason why I plot reset. I absolutely can't stand having villagers right on top of my train station or town hall.

My advice is to place small PWPs, like the street lamp in areas where they usually movie in and once you've planned what you're gonna do with the area, you can remove it. Or keep it. Dunno.

If it was a random move in so suddenly, well....guess you're just gonna have to move them out....

Back