• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ☺ furniture ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.

usa-chan

Bells
Feedback
100% (156) +
Hiya!

I've finished landscaping, but I still need to finish decorating my houses so I can finally put up hollow's dream address. I just need a few things from these wishlist:
Lorelei

I'm willing to pay 1 tbt per orderable, 2 tbt per unorderable, or trade from my list of furniture that I don't need.

TRADING:
retail clock
Tia’s pic
white office desk
Nook’s Homes model
Felyne Guardian
Otomon egg
fish on a board
cardboard chair
cardboard sofa 2x
cardboard bed
cardboard table
Hello Kitty bed
Hello Kitty floor
Hello Kitty planter
Hello Kitty dress
ramen cup
desktop mic
Kerokerokeroppi wall
Kerokerokeroppi tray
spooky chair
campfire cookware
large tea table
cabana chair
cabana armchair
cabana wardrobe
sloppy chair
lunar surface
egg floor

Thanks for reading this!

- usa-chan

Last edited:
I have the fish on a board.

Sorry for the misunderstanding in my post, but the list on the post are items that I'm trading. I'm looking for the items in the links above that list. I've fixed the post now to clear any misunderstandings.

I have a fancy frame you could have for free if I could drop it off at your town?

Edit: Looks like you're offline now, and I'm going afk for a bit too. But I'll be back in an hour or so, and I should be around most of the day.

Last edited:
I have birch flooring and the round carpet, i'd be willing to trade you for the tranquil bridge if you'd like?

I have a fancy frame you could have for free if I could drop it off at your town?

Edit: Looks like you're offline now, and I'm going afk for a bit too. But I'll be back in an hour or so, and I should be around most of the day.

Okay, thanks for letting me know! I'm on now and should be available for the rest of the night too so hopefully we can catch each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have birch flooring and the round carpet, i'd be willing to trade you for the tranquil bridge if you'd like?

Sure! Just let me know whenever you're available to trade.

Okay, thanks for letting me know! I'm on now and should be available for the rest of the night too so hopefully we can catch each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! Just let me know whenever you're available to trade.

I'm available now if you are! Would you like to trade in your town or mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back