• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flower Combo help

Alpha_BatWolf_Tsukuri

A Lone BatTrekkie
Bells
White Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
I am working on my town and I am working on making Characters based on my favorite characters from my favorite shows and such and I am in need of a little help regarding the flowers/bushes/trees around their homes.

For the moment I have a character named Night based on Nightwing/Richard Grayson and I am wondering what flowe combo should I use around his house? I was thinking on Black and Blue but the Black looks red soo maybe something else would work better...any ideas?

Also I am going to add a character for Spock from Star Trek...and his flower combo will most likely be similar to Night's.

The other one I am debating on doing Vegeta from DBZ or something else.

Anyway, does anyone have any ideas for me? I appreciate any and all input.

I think black flowers would look nice around Night's house - yes they do have a red tint to them, but I think they and blue or purple would be the best options :)
I'm not familiar with Spock or Vegeta but just from looking them up, you could use their character colour schemes around their homes, which I think you've already considered c:
Vegeta: blue, white, yellow (tulips?)
Spock: blue, black
Good luck on your town! :D

Thank you for the input. And yes I have debated using the color schemes and for Vegeta i am most likely doing the Super Saiyan Blue coloration and doing Blue and White...probably Violets and Lilies.

Thanks.

In regards to trees and bushes, you could surround your Night character's house with dead trees (perfect fruit trees that have died), it may resemble too much a haunted forest but still an idea. Another option are cedar trees (but they can only be grown in the top half of your town). Blue hydrangea bushes may be too bright, but they would match your colours.

For Vegeta, you can plant lemon/durian/perfect pear trees, blue hydrangeas, sweet olive, and/or white azaleas bushes.
For Spock, blue hydrangeas and/or cedar/dead trees as well.
:)

yeah definitely blue flowers for Spock to match the color of his science officer uniform...

or green because he had green blood...

but Vulcan was an arid and volcanic planet wasnt it?? so, maybe some kind of desert theme instead of flowers....

I was debating on making the inside of his house like Vulcan. I ended up renaming Spock to Nimoy in honor of the Actor. But I am still going to dress him up as Spock.

Thanks for the ideas though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was debating on making the inside of his house like Vulcan. I ended up renaming Spock to Nimoy in honor of the Actor. But I am still going to dress him up as Spock.

Thanks for the ideas though.

Back