Which Taylor Swift Song do you like best?

Which Taylor Swift song is your fav?

• Look What You Made Me Do

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • ...Ready for it?

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Gorgeous

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • None of them!

Votes: 39 65.0%

• Total voters

sleepydreepy

legendary egg
Bells
Switch
1638-3529-0786
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Title says it all...
Personally my favorite is lwymmd, with gorgeous in a close second.

what do you guys think?

i don't like taylor swift. i haven't heard all her new songs but the ones i've heard were boring and bad. especially look what you made me do edhgusigfsd it's edgy and Bad

I like her new attitude actually... it's more my type of music taste. I think I'll like the new album. I like ready for it the most right now c:

I thought it was kinda cool when she switched from country to pop, but her latest transition doesnt suit her imo.

I don't like any of them to be honest. I liked a couple of Taylor's old songs, but this time around I'm just not feeling it. There's something about them that sounds grating to my ears.

LWYMMD. I hate to love it, to be honest. I find myself listening to it while I shower lmao ~

To be fair, I liked her more when she was a country singer.

Country suited her more in my opinion. I don’t really like any of her music, especially her newest stuff

None of them, since I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift and also don't really like her music to be honest.

Don't plan on listening to her new album because LWYMMD just sounds terrible both musically and lyricwise.
I'm not a fan of her music either way, but I really loved Style and Wildest Dream was also good.

lol, "none of them"

i kind of like lwymmd.

Last edited:
I love them all, I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift but Gorgeous is just so funny :p I'm glad she's getting back at her haters! My queen's defending herself! I can't wait to listen to the whole album!

...Ready For It is slowly becoming my favorite, though right now it's Look What You Made Me Do, I'm still waiting for her to release one off of Reputation that will really make me shook

Back