• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm... I would say then that a 1-shot vig should not claim if they did shoot. Because then mafia knows not to hit them and can more easily target remaining townies.

This doesn't make sense in my head, I agree that vig shouldn't claim either way but what does that have to do with mafia kill selection of townies...

hm... I would say then that a 1-shot vig should not claim if they did shoot. Because then mafia knows not to hit them and can more easily target remaining townies.

Nobody should be claiming what part of that don’t you get my dude? Or is this an act for mafia? Christ

I literally said that the 1 shot vig SHOULD NOT CLAIM... despite in other games we want them to out after shooting.

10 seconds ago said:

- - - Post Merge - - -

>lol the anti-town asking for vig to claim

I didn't say that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nobody should be claiming what part of that don’t you get my dude? Or is this an act for mafia? Christ

I said they shouldn't claim

- - - Post Merge - - -

This doesn't make sense in my head, I agree that vig shouldn't claim either way but what does that have to do with mafia kill selection of townies...

if all the vanilla town people are killed and then the kingmaker is killed... that marks end game for town because no new kingmaker can be crowned. So if the vigilante stays aloof, then they give the mafia 1 more option to hit rather than a vanilla townie. We talked early in this game about the importance of the vanilla townies, I'm reiterating it to help out whoever is the Vig and if they are contemplating putting... WHICH I CLEARLY JUST SAID THEY SHOUDLN'T DO

- - - Post Merge - - -

contemplating outting*

@Toad Oh I see... but killing all VAnilla Townies is highly unlikely I believe.

But just in case.... don't claim... anyone. Ha

@Toad Oh I see... but killing all VAnilla Townies is highly unlikely I believe.

But just in case.... don't claim... anyone. Ha

and no where in my post did I ever say they should.
however dumb and dumber want to insinuate I did

screw trying to read C O N T E X T, some people need to learn how to read the words that are put in front of them first, sheesh

I'm struggling to think of who or why someone would shoot Heyden.

Never got around to making reads sorry about that, have so many yearlies coming up and I'm sorta screwed. Don't really wanna drop out but I'll have to see by N1.

Also for the lynch don't really mind between Evan/Sensai/Panda, not up for Tina/f11 tbh. Should be here EoD hopefully.
everyone's dead.

sensai/evan I'm okay with, I have like 50% confidence in them flipping scum though lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

see, no one really cares about them beinf lynched

chick or tom PLS
Chick's posts just don't sit right with me, waiting to see if she actually posts last minute D1 reads like said though. Or Tom's fine too, I just don't feel confident about Evan or Sensai ugh

Yeah actually, Bianca was definitely weird before with how she went about with Evan, made very weak points in what seem to a bid to make herself look good if and when he flipped.

Things like 'he's always town or blue role', like what purpose does that serve to push a lynch off of him, gut feeling he's not scum because he was scum in another game (what??), and her confidence on Evan being town despite him acting scummy, wth.

Can't tell if this is an approach to differ from her last game but she's definitely super sketchy now that you've brought it up Waffles, good catch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also she sucked up to Dolby a lot looking back
Ryumia and Glow are obviously towwwn tbh
These are pretty much all of his posts (pre Day post) that actually mentioned his reads. Only the fourth one actually uses logic, so I'm struggling to think of who'd kill him if he's telling the truth, and only theoritical SK Toads (which, from a strategy PoV, still makes no sense for him to claim vig as SK), or a vig make sense. Maf killing him simply doesn't make sense to me unless both Tom and Sensai are maf, and Tom hard scumread Sensai

idk either, no one really scumread me, which is why I think there's more to Toads or another TP at least

idk either, no one really scumread me, which is why I think there's more to Toads or another TP at least

You gave the first indications that you were hit at 6:51 PM PST, through this post
Do Not Talk To Me Serial Killer
Then at 7:02
meh glow was an obvious death, shocked she wasn't saved so it was probs dolby protected
Kinda strange I almost died N1 hmm

Why'd you wait so long? You were clearly around at 6:05 PM
NOOO GLOW
and chick was someone who's online when I was ughhh that sucks big time
And at 6:20

- - - Post Merge - - -

What I'm asking is why didn't you claim immediately?

I didn't see it necessary, was gonna keep my mouth shut initially but meh. Sooner or later I'll be 100% confirmed, just a matter of time that's all I'll say.

I didn't see it necessary, was gonna keep my mouth shut initially but meh. Sooner or later I'll be 100% confirmed, just a matter of time that's all I'll say.

I don’t see a point in keeping quiet about a third shot though. Vig/SK/Maf it gives us an idea of what we need to be expecting.

For some reason, the ones who scumreads me are registering town to me. Look at Chick, I wouldnt be surprised if Sensai, and Waffles and Vanessa are town...

Oh please dont make me Queen, I will be so bad. becasue I will go by instinct and kill Ryumia or Trundle. You all townread Trundle like crazy but let me remind you guys about Caxnival Mafia and Kirby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

please stop claiming townie either! mafia are narrowing down choices if townies are claiming like crazy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyden is like Evan, either townie or some blue role..just my impression

- - - Post Merge - - -

I promise I am not mafia!!

a) no one claimed townie
b) well no **** sherlock, ofc I'm townie or blue, you want me to hardclaim mafia??

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don’t see a point in keeping quiet about a third shot though. Vig/SK/Maf it gives us an idea of what we need to be expecting.
no one really understands do they

a) no one claimed townie
b) well no **** sherlock, ofc I'm townie or blue, you want me to hardclaim mafia??

- - - Post Merge - - -

i believe i understand... hence why i shut up

what I'm worried about is 3 kills could mean 5 mafia.... which is bad for town

a) no one claimed townie

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don’t particularly trust you, but Tom and Bianca are 100% higher priorities

Also, I’m not certain that I’m thinking the same thing as you and Toads, but I am thinking something, and yes, I would claim that I was hit immediately , no more information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back