Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some mafia in here, but I’m mixed on all of these
Glow
Kat
Cleb
heyden

Only real red flag I see about dolby's will is his change of Glow, which wouldn't have been so bad if he just left even a little note explaining why. Explained his change for Kat but not glow, but maybe thats too nitpick of me

Had her as "mixed" during lynch period but town before she died, I'm not really sure if that's a scum strat but just seemed a little off to me

@dolby: why are you town reading Tae if I may ask?

@tae: what do think of the night kills and who do you think is maf?

@dolby: why are you town reading Tae if I may ask?

@tae: what do think of the night kills and who do you think is maf?

i’ve only read like... 35 pages into the 100 page thread. im literally sitting on a plane right now trying to read and seee what happened before i have to go into airplane mode. you’re gonna have to wait until i’m back on the round.

sensai makes me uncomfortable from stuff earlier but i started late in the game so i have so much **** to catch up on. dolby’s kinda weird will / reads confuses me but i’m just skimming so i don’t have a lot to base anything off yet.

GROYND * SOMEONE GIVEME XANAX IM SO ANXIOUS I HATE PLANES. if i die just know i love all of u. well most of you.. well maybe some of you.

panda: is nice i hope she isn’t scum and her posts don’t stick out to me as scum going through her filter
toads: i dont think he’s scum? my impression of scum!toad wouldn’t keep trying to get himself voted as king
bianca: i don’t want to read bianca anymore but her posts this game have a diff vibe from the last game when she was town (like when she got annoyed and got herself lynched)

if i were king i’d just do whoever I think is scum because if I take a majority vote of who to lynch a good portion of that will be influenced by scum so I’d go off whatever I think + people I trust
bad choice for dolby as first king lmao why would y’all pick him

panda: is nice i hope she isn’t scum and her posts don’t stick out to me as scum going through her filter
toads: i dont think he’s scum? my impression of scum!toad wouldn’t keep trying to get himself voted as king
bianca: i don’t want to read bianca anymore but her posts this game have a diff vibe from the last game when she was town (like when she got annoyed and got herself lynched)

if i were king i’d just do whoever I think is scum because if I take a majority vote of who to lynch a good portion of that will be influenced by scum so I’d go off whatever I think + people I trust
bad choice for dolby as first king lmao why would y’all pick him
Read on me?

^that's in reply to the two ppl who asked me questions
and i forgot who they were alrdy sorry but there ya go

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh rip post merge

SORRY FOR LAST MINUTE READS! So, this is my reads post that I?ve managed to gather. I don?t expect you to read the whole thing, I swear majority of people just look at their own part and that?s it. I looked at everybody's posts right now and I?m trying not to have too many nulls on my list. Since there?s 20 people (including kingmaker) on the list, I?m judging and assuming that there?s 3 scums.

Key:
Scum
Scumlean
TP
Suspicious
Townlean
Town
Unsure

Trundle ? I?m having him down as scumlean now. Looking back at all his posts, it looks like he susses people A LOT. Early game, he susses Tina;

In my opinion, he is faulting a lot of things. This one was pointed at Zendel:

He said he?ll pick between those three, but then he turn around and says;

He always dramatically changes his susses, e.g. it went from Tina, Glow and Panda to Sensai and Toads, and it seems like he dropped his scumread from Glow. Yes, it is absolutely okay to change your thoughts of people, but he is very quick to point fingers. He has been attacking Tina for no exact reason. Sure, he might say ?Her frustration and AtE is really scummy? but that?s the only reason, and in Tina's paragraph I can backfire that. Yes, I said I was going to townlean him before but just looking at an overview of all of his posts, it doesn?t convince me anymore. He also seems to be agreeing with Eternal Leader Dolby a lot, probably as F11 said, to appease him and gain his trust. The only thing that Trundle doesn?t agree with in Dolby was Dolby townleaning Tina.
Sensai ? I?m townleaning Sensai. He said his timing isn?t exactly ideal, but his post quality is actually good and he has valid reasoning towards things. Honestly, I like these posts;

These posts feel Townie-like to me especially with the defensive posts, and I feel like half of my read on Sensai is also like a bit of a gut feeling. The only thing that I?m concerned about is his lack of posts.
Evan ? I?m not a fan of his posts at all. His reads feel jumbled up and honestly, looking back through his post history, majority of his posts are actually just random f posting like;

And he tries to cover himself up with acting confused near start of the game;

Also, in FNAF Mafia I was scum with Evan, alongside Waffles. Evan exactly does this sort of stuff, and I?m gonna say that I have pretty confident reads on him.
Vanessa ? Honestly, all of her posts actually feel like the same as last game, in Caxnival. She doesn?t seem like she?s being coached, and fun fact: look back in Caxnival and she always sheeped, from what I remember.
Dolby ? I?m running out of time to do my reads, but for Dolby I?m going to mention that I can?t read him at all, and I need to have a very careful and long look back at his posts. I?m very slightly leaning him towards town so far.
Toads ? I believe his TP claim. If he was a scum, he?d have a safeclaim and use that to claim to be a Townie or something. Even if he didn?t want to claim Townie, the least he would do is to claim a blue role. I would never imagine a scum claiming to be a TP. And I believe that there could be a TP in this game, so I believe him.
xCleb ? Lack of posts; pending replacement.
Bianca ? Bianca is suspicious for me, due to her very short post quality. Take a look at these posts.

Those are 5 examples that I just gave you that Bianca is low quality posting.
I also found it really funny that she answered this:

She basically admitted that she leaves the thread after she makes posts, she admitted that she has the worst quality posts and she even admitted that she ignores people. Very suspicious, but not suspicious enough to the point on where I scumlean her.
Waffles ? People are scumleaning Waffles, but this is the typical town Waffles I know. Town Waffles often is all over the place and has short but good reasoning. I was scum with Waffles, alongside Evan in FNAF Mafia and Scum Waffles just asks questions, pretends to be clueless and etc.
Tom ? I?m really sitting on the fence of Tom. Tom's behaviour of somewhat saving and driving all the suspicion away from Panda and saying to focus on Evan is suspicious. But other than that, I like Tom's post quality and as I mentioned a bit of times earlier, his play seems like the normal town him.
Heyden ? I think Heyden is suspicious because he only made one page worth of posts. I know they say ?Quality over quantity? but I?ve looked at Heyden's posts and they don?t really have that much quality in them. I?m not sure if he?s busy or rushed or what not, but I?d drop him down down to townlean at least if he posts more.
Tina ? She?s a townlean because I?ve never seen her use AtE in a game before which obviously means that she?s town because she would never take this approach and if she did as a scum then she would be taking a huge risk which I doubt. We can all understand her frustration and in my opinion she is not suspicious at all. Her posts seem genuine and Evan has no reason to scumread her.
Arstotzkan ? Kat seems like a good Town player and I like her contribution to this game so far. Honestly I have never been able to read Kat but I think that she is town. Also, I am running out of time to write all of this so I?ll just speed through the rest of the people.
Jacob ? Unlike Heyden, I am going to put Jacob down as unsure for this because he said he has to choose schools and stuff but I hope he posts more when he comes back.
Ryumia ? she is probably the strongest town read I have and that?s what I?m almost townlocking her. For a newbie, she has made a very good case for herself and she has her own opinions that don?t feel scripted at all. As I mentioned before:

Glow ? Her posts so far feel Town. She doesn?t post that much but I remember her once when she was Town saying that she doesn?t make that much reads and posts on D1 and I can get that from BOTW. I've gotta do something soon so I?m going to quickly finish off these reads.
Panda ? I?m unsure about her because I feel that her reactions and lurking is suspicious but at the same time I read through Caxnival and her behaviour seemed the same.
F11 ? I?m townleaning F11 because of their point about people trying to appease Dolby, and I actually don?t see why people (including Evan ofc) are sussing F11.

Done. Sorry about the rushed reads.
Bringing Chick?s reads back up.

I actually really like Byngo's (few) posts
was it the tone? I didn’t think much of Natty’s posts since the meatiest one was this one: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Kingmaker-(Game-Thread)&p=7672442#post7672442

i dont like your posts
ty pal

Also @everyone: If you guys believe there’s scum within me/Panda, I think you guys should be taking a harder stance on which. Anyone who actually believes both of us being such blatant scum clearly isn’t trying hard enough.

Bringing Chick’s reads back up.

Imo, these are less useful as they came before the lynch
Whenever I see Farobi viewing the thread, I quickly memorise all the tags and see which ones have changed LOL
BUT ANYWAYS, Bianca is probably just a suspicion for me right now.
The only person I’m doing a 50% gut read for is Sensai.
Unsure about Panda, Cleb (pending replacement), Tom, Dolby (because I can never read him), and Jacob.
My town leans in order of most trustworthy to least;
Ryumia and Waffles (both on the same levels of trust), Vanessa, Tina, Kat, Glow, F11, Sensai
Sorry, I need to go to sleep now and my internet is bad
This I think was the most recent full reads Chick gave. Yes, they aren't really as complete, but they are more recent and display some changes

Imo, these are less useful as they came before the lynch

This I think was the most recent full reads Chick gave. Yes, they aren't really as complete, but they are more recent and display some changes
fair, I did skip that as I forgot about the shorter one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back