• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should make the most suspicious person king

that would be me.... and I promise I would lead us to greatness

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tom, I actually don't think he's scum esp with Chick's town flop, I see literally no one defending him

Because no one is defending him, you town read him for that? What about reads the other way around... do you see any of tom's posts to support that?

That was really backwards... why I am getting at is if you are going to base someone being scum off of how the thread reacts to him, can you support it with that person's reads?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do Not Talk To Me Serial Killer

I'm not an effing SK. Remember, we had this talk about C O N T E X T?

that would be me.... and I promise I would lead us to greatness

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because no one is defending him, you town read him for that? What about reads the other way around... do you see any of tom's posts to support that?
I mean as someone being universally scumread here minus dead Chick, I would have to disagree on you. Then it’s Panda, Sensai, Heyden, Bianca and then maybe you? Unless you’re sayiing youre the safest scumread, which is fair.

That was really backwards... why I am getting at is if you are going to base someone being scum off of how the thread reacts to him, can you support it with that person's reads?
toad pls stfu :)
Km should king me bc im gonna sheep glow’s reads tbh.

Tom, Panda, Bianca, Sensai, and Heyden would all be bizzarly horrible kings, though Heyden's actions really are raising him and sus and making me doubt my sus on Tom

The fact I'm being considered for King is honestly scary lmao
I'm fine with a double Dolby round tbf

ya know this line up of remaining players is so stacked
theres only like 1 or 2 I would consider total noobs.... Ryumia and Vanessa, Chick I would've thrown in their too tbh

everyone else is stacked

- - - Post Merge - - -

The fact I'm being considered for King is honestly scary lmao
I'm fine with a double Dolby round tbf

KM can't pick same person two nights in a row, and I don't think Dolby should be chosen again... I want to see him play as a regular town

- - - Post Merge - - -

kinda strange dolby didn't die N1 tbh

meh glow was an obvious death, shocked she wasn't saved so it was probs dolby protected
Kinda strange I almost died N1 hmm

lol dolby is lowkey mafia

I agree with you on this tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

meh glow was an obvious death, shocked she wasn't saved so ist was probs dolby protected
Kinda strange I almost died N1 hmm

speaking of which has everyone checked in from night? did anyone get a saved message?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyden were you protected last night?

Not saying why or how I lived, but yes I should've died. Not exactly saying you're SK, could've been maf vig idfk but you're sus af.
ahem

Anything to contribute or are ya just here to meme
im waiting to be kinged so I can instakill you. Also the powers been gone in my neighborhood for almost 7 hours so I can’t make any lengthy posts :/

If a 1-shot vig, used their shot. Could they seemingly become a potential Kingmaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back